Eager to have Messi-sized statues atop their hosts mexican football fans We tend to exaggerate the qualities of a certain football player, for better or for worse.
so it was not strange to see Dozens of fans mourn the absence of Santi Gimenez and lighting candles so that 31-year-old Raul Jimenez can arrive in time for Qatar 2022.
But truth be told, neither of the two mentioned is Romario or Hugo Sanchez. of course, at least call chaquito has a chanceThanks to his youth, to finally break into the elite.
whereas Raul JimenezIt must be said with all her letters, she continues to live that beautiful, extraordinary and definitive Chile that practically brought Mexico into the 2014 World Cup in Brazil: since then, her time in El Tri has been very, very is grey.
Although their fans are angry, America’s youth squad He has spent the night with the Mexican National Team,
proof of how little conclusive it has been target regards, in which case a striker’s performance qualifies.
That is to say that he has been living in that Chile for about 10 years, as there are no other chapters of his that are worthy of mention in Trai.
Let’s take a closer look with official figures:
- Raúl Jiménez has barely 29 goals in 97 appearances with the Mexican national team (just over a third of those goals were scored in friendly matches).
- He is not the kind of striker who shows up on crucial occasionsBecause he has not registered a single goal in the two World Cups played (2014 and 2018).
- Nor has he made appearances in other important tournaments such as the Olympic Games and has only one goal in the Confederations Cup.
- So the goals of the Mexican Wolf are distributed as follows: 10 in friendly matches; Seven more in World Cup qualifiers, the same number in the Gold Cup, one in the Confederations Cup, two in the Copa America and a few more in the CONCACAF Nations League.
- It is true that he has 14 assists, but a forward is measured even if Tata has no say in the goals. And those touchdown passes have come mostly from short-term play.
Actually, Raul Jimenez hails from the Chile we all appreciate but that happened almost 10 years ago; whereas their present is uncertain and nothing encouraging…and what to say about its future.
Was it right to wait for Raul Jimenez to be Ronaldo Nazario?
DT Gerardo Martino of the Mexican National Team was the main suspect. call from raul jimenezDone in extreme, because of the injury he presented… is he present?
Hence, Tata Martino boosts the league to the maximum in the chase give him a chance to heal To be the flagship of the Mexican invasion in Qatar 2022.
Even the Argentine has thrown Santi Jimenez off the boat, who is today the top scorer in the Europa League, the second most important club-level tournament in Europe.
On his part, Raúl arrived at the final preparatory game in Mexico with nearly 100 days of inactivity. It is more known that there must be a rhythm of yes or yes on the front side in order for them to be decisive.
why Jimenez has seen anything but rhythmHe was also featured several times in the match against Sweden, thus agreeing with those who asked that the striker be split in order to bring in someone with better numbers and rhythm, i.e. Chaquito or the precocious Chicharito Hernández. , He is a striker in tri rhythm and hierarchy.
But it is also known that coaches are fools and “die with themselves”… In short, Tata L is living his overtime at Tri and he doesn’t care what happens after the next 18 December.
hope raul shut our mouths in qatar 2022 For all of us who think that their best days are the object of a museum and are at least three better off than they are now, it seems like a mission impossible.