189 First Street (between Third Avenue and Whitwell Place)
This 6,680 square foot industrial building in Gowanus was built in 1940. It was evacuated to ABC Coalition, an auto repair shop that has been operating in the area for over 20 years. The building was in the hands of the owner since the 1970s.
Buyer: abc percussion
Buyer’s broker: Thomas Cordasco of the Thomas Cordasco Company
Seller: Advanced JAF Holding
Seller’s broker: Dan Marks, Daniel Lebor and Adam Tannenbaum of TerraCRG and Jacob Novak and Jake Torrey of Marcus and Millicap
209 Highland Place (between Atlantic Avenue and Fulton Street)
Built in 1939, this 5,000-square-foot warehouse in Cypress Hills has an office, a kitchen, two bathrooms, and a 50-foot façade. The building, which was last sold in 2001, was used as a distribution warehouse for Fastener Dimensions, which moved to a larger facility in New Jersey.
Buyer: marshal casten
Seller: bright stars
Broker: Edward Kaliswart of Keller Williams NYC
38-26 30th Street (between 38th and 39th Avenues)
This two-story, 5,000-square-foot building in Long Island City was built in 1970 and last sold in 2009. It is being used to manufacture and distribute window treatments and draperies. The ground floor is a warehouse space, and the second floor includes an office space that can be used as a residence.
Broker: Kyle Maltz of Greiner-Maltz