By including these products in your day to day you can see a huge improvement in your body
Superfoods have become a great ally when it comes to preparing daily dishes for the lovers of healthy living and the world.
healthy, And it is not for less, because they are products full of qualities that can be found very easily even in supermarkets. Best of all, it’s worth it: Despite the added cost of shopping carts, adding these foods to your cart will barely cost you a few euros and will help you keep your recipes healthy.
More and more are choosing to follow a healthy diet in addition to losing weight for health reasons. It is necessary to take nutritious diet which helps us to keep the body in good condition and good physical health. It’s important to steer clear of ultra-processed and high-sugar products, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up a sweet treat from time to time. If you are a lover of desserts, breakfast or sweet snacks, you don’t need to say goodbye to them to live a better life.
To continue enjoying them, you can opt for a superfood that, in addition to being cheap, is much healthier than sugar and can be used as a substitute in many recipes. This is stevia, which is also known as the ‘treasure of diabetics’.
Atevia: What you need to know
– Natural sweetener that comes from the sunflower family. Sweetens 300 times more than sugar.
– It provides almost no calories: One tablespoon has zero calories and 1.5 grams of carbohydrates.
– Rich in healing properties
how to take stevia
You can take stevia and add it to your recipes in a variety of ways, but the most well-known ways are with its leaves, in powdered form, or in its green liquid extract. In its most natural form, its flavor is reminiscent of licorice due to its intensity and powerful green color, which is why the product is refined, turning it into a transparent liquid and white powder.
benefits of stevia
1. Helps in Losing Weight: It is a healthier alternative to sugar. Helps with weight loss and protects oral health, because by doing without sugar we protect our teeth from cavities. Stevia also helps a lot in reducing weight as it is low in carbohydrates, calories and sugar and regulates blood sugar levels.
2. Fit for Diabetics: In relation to diabetes, various studies and research suggest that stevia can stabilize blood sugar levels and increase insulin resistance. It has a regulatory effect on the pancreas.
3. Provides Energy: Stevia acts against fatigue, facilitates digestion, provides energy, and has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antifibrogenic properties. It is also antibacterial, vasodilator, diuretic and immunomodulator.
The Key to Saving While Shopping
The increase in prices due to inflation in Spain is already being felt in shopping carts and consumers need to be aware of what is added to it. For this reason, it is necessary to choose foods that are as natural as possible, with which to be able to configure several recipes that provide us with enough nutrients and energy for the body.
Tricks like keeping a shopping list and being clear about what recipes you’re going to cook during the week will help you get to that point and not end up in a shopping cart with things you don’t need.