She Guaranteed Minimum Income (IMG) is an aid program that hopes to benefit thousands of poor and vulnerable households in Bogotá. The initiative proposed by the District announces that it will include for this new remittance all families suspended from Citizen’s income.
In general there is more than 260 thousand houses who can benefit from this subsidy. the paid that they will receive from 300 thousand pesos to 740,000 depending on the situation of each family.
“Los the resources corresponding to September have been allocated to the Ministry of Finance. Payments will be reflected when the process of renewing agreements with financial operators is completed, which will allow transfers to continue for the rest of the year,” they explained from the Secretary of Social Integration.
How can I check if I am a beneficiary of the Guaranteed Minimum Income?
To find out if you are included in this assistance program, you should contact one of the the local subdirectorate centers, where they will give you all the information about this subsidy. To find out what it is the nearest point in your location you need to enter the following CONNECT: https://www.integracionsocial.gov.co/index.php/atencion-ciudadana/puntos-atencion
Requirements for Guaranteed Minimum Income
People who can apply for this subsidy must meet several requirements to get the money transfer:
- can registered in Sisbén in Bogotá. You can ask your question here https://portal.sisben.gov.co/Paginas/consulta-tu-grupo.html
- can classified into groups A or B by Sisben IV.
- Can’t get support in the transfer programs of the National Government, viz ‘Families in Action’, ‘Youth in Action’, ‘Colombia Mayor’ or ‘Citizen Income Transit’.
- There is one active account in financial institutions in agreement with the District Treasury Secretariat: Silver, Nequi, Bancolombia sa Kamot, Movii, Powwi or Dale. (It is not mandatory to bank, although it is suggested that all beneficiaries have at least one of these mobile applications).
When will the Guaranteed Minimum Income payment be sent in September?
The District reports that payments have begun in the month of September. In principle it is set to start on September 28, however the entity reports that the transfers It will happen starting this Friday, September 29. Transfers will be sent in a staggered manner to the beneficiaries notified through text messages.
How to do the Sisbén survey to update the data?
Households that are not yet registered in Sisbén IV can do the survey in two ways:
- Virtual: you must enter the website of the District Planning Secretariat www.sdp.gov.co and click on the ‘Sisbén’ button, or enter through the direct link http://sisbensol.sdp.gov.co/registro-solicitudes
- In person: You must go to one of the RedCADE service points. To find the address of the nearest point, enter the following link: https://www.sdp.gov.co/gestion-estudios-estrategicos/sisben/canales-atencion
The procedure should be performed on a person of legal age who must provide the following documents:
- Identification document to all members of the household.
- and utility bill from where you live now
- Contact number and email electronics.