We tell you the documents you need to fulfill your SAT procedures in 2024, so as not to have debts.
What documents do I need?
- Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC): This document is most important in fulfilling tax obligations. The RFC is the unique tax identification assigned to each taxpayer and it is important to keep it updated.
- E.firma: It is valid for four years, the e.firma is an important document for the implementation of tax procedures online. It is important to renew it when its validity period is about to expire.
- Verification of tax status: This procedure is carried out by the SAT offices and provides updated information on the tax status of the taxpayer. Obtaining it and updating it is essential to stay up to date with the tax authorities.
- Tax ID: This is an important document to comply with current tax provisions. The tax certificate provides important information about the tax status of the taxpayer.
- Annual declaration: Made in April of each year, the annual declaration is mandatory for those who earn more than 400 thousand pesos in the fiscal year or work for two or more bosses or companies. This method allows you to evaluate if you are obligated to pay tax or if there is a balance in favor.
What is the mandatory method of SAT?
The procedure that Mexicans must follow to pay the taxes that they must present in their annual declaration. If necessary, taxes must be paid according to current regulations.
The SAT establishes the deadlines for making these payments, and it is necessary to comply with them to avoid penalties and maintain a regular tax situation.
Who is required to file taxes?
All Mexicans of legal age who have an income of more than 400 thousand pesos in the fiscal year or work for two or more bosses or companies must comply with the annual declaration before the SAT.
This method provides important information about the obligation to pay tax or the possibility of having a credit balance.
To determine the obligation to pay tax, it is important to file the annual declaration. If you are an adult salaried employee in Mexico and earn more than 400,000 pesos in the fiscal year or work for two or more people, you need this procedure.
The annual declaration allows all income and expenses to be reported, supported by electronic invoices, and determines the tax status of the taxpayer.