Facial gymnastics can prevent premature aging and even rejuvenate the face for three years if you do it consistently for at least half a year.
you require take years away from you Without resorting to surgery? easy. If one wants to be persistent and perform for 15 minutes every day facial gymnastics, Cheeks will appear fuller and tighter in as little as 20 weeks, looking at least three years younger. Exercising the muscles of the face allows them to tone and fill out the cheekbones and improve contour. faction rejuvenation, There is medical evidence to support this facial exercises They can improve appearance and reduce some visible signs of aging in a non-surgical, inexpensive, and self-administered manner.
Why does the face fall off?
As everyone ages, facial skin loses elasticity and the fat between the muscles and skin becomes thinner. These fat structures are responsible for the contour of the face. However, with age the pads atrophy, lose their ability to fit, gravity acts and the so-called aging face “falls”.
However, if the muscles of the face are exercised, they become larger and give volume to the cheeks, thus becoming rounder and without surgery. Exercises lengthen and strengthen the muscles of the face, making the face look firmer, shapelier and younger.
A good time to start is when we see the first signs of loss of firmness and elasticity. Just as physical activity is recommended throughout life, experts recommend doing the same with facial exercises.
Before exercising it is important to wash your hands thoroughly and clean your face of any cosmetics you may have. And then, after completing the exercise, it is necessary to wash the face with fresh water and apply serum or face cream.
Exercising regularly is very important. If you’re looking for a deeply rejuvenating effect, dedicating 10 to 15 minutes a day, 5 days a week, is key. Once effects are achieved, a maintenance phase requires that this routine be performed only 2 or 3 times a week.
1. To prevent and eliminate a double chin: Place a fist under your chin, just below your jaw bone where the double chin begins. Now fight against the resistance and slowly lower your jaw. Maintain the position for 6 seconds. Repeat the exercise 5 to 20 times.
2. To strengthen the neck muscles and eliminate sagging cheeks: Straighten your shoulders and back and tilt your head back. You will feel the skin on your chin being stretched. Move the lower jaw forward so that the skin becomes even tighter. Tense your neck and chin muscles for 10 seconds. Set 3.
3. To strengthen the chin and neck: Tighten the cutaneous muscles of the neck. To do this, pull your lower lip down. If you do it correctly, the neck should be well defined. Hold the position for 6 seconds. Repeat the exercise 5 to 20 times.
4. To remove crow’s feet: Place your fingers at the outer corners of your eyes and close your eyelids. The fingers will automatically move slightly towards the center. Hold this position for 6 seconds. Repeat the exercise 5 to 20 times.
5. To remove wrinkles on the bridge of the nose: Move your eyebrows towards the middle. To prevent creases from forming, press your index fingers into the skin above your brows. Fix the skin with your fingers so that it does not move. Maintain pressure for 6 seconds. Repeat the exercise 5 to 20 times.
6. For a beautiful forehead: In the picture on the left you can see how the muscles work when you contract it without the help of your fingers: Wrinkles appear on the forehead. To prevent its formation, keep your ring finger and try to raise your eyebrows as if you want to overcome resistance. Important: The hands should “win” in this movement. Don’t raise your eyebrows! Otherwise, the effect of the exercise will be exactly the opposite. Tense your muscles for a count of 6, then relax them. Repeat the exercise 5 to 20 times.
7. For wrinkles between the brows: Bring three fingers together and place them on the forehead, on each side of the vertical wrinkles. Your fingers should be just above your eyebrows. Tighten the skin by moving the hands from side to side. Keep your skin taut and try to bring your brows together. Hold this position for 6 seconds. Repeat the exercise 5 to 20 times.
8. To strengthen the upper eyelid and orbicularis oculi muscle: Close your eyes and squeeze the eyelids together. You should feel them heavy and stuck. Hold the tension for 6 seconds. Repeat the exercise 5 to 20 times.
9. To keep the upper eyelid from drooping: Open your eyes as wide as possible. Don’t furrow your brows. Hold this position for 6 seconds. Repeat the exercise 5 to 20 times.
10. To rejuvenate the upper cheek area and prevent the corners of the mouth from drooping: Lift the corners of the mouth as if you are smiling. Hold for 6 seconds, then relax your muscles. To prevent wrinkles, place your index fingers at the outer corners of your eyes and pinch the nasolabial folds with your thumbs. Repeat the exercise 5 to 20 times.
With information from us.ellitorial