new Delhi: Amid the second wave of Corona, the country’s largest state-owned State Bank of India (SBI) has given a big gift to its customers. If you also have an account with SBI, you can take advantage of it from home. SBI has made it clear that the bank has taken many such steps which the customers can take advantage of while sitting at home.
SBI customers go to the bank for various functions including money transaction, ATM card application, deposit account work, bill payment, saving bank account statement, check book application, start and stop UPI, payment of tax Not required. You can do this work while sitting at home.
All these can be availed through internet banking, for this you need a username and login password. Actually SBI is providing NetBanking facility to its customers. Earlier, the NetBanking facility required the account holder to go to their branch where they had to fill the form for this. This facility was then introduced. But it has also ended this mess. Now there is no need to go to your branch for this. Now you can register online for SBI’s NetBanking facility right from home. This work can be done completely online.
Start your internet banking like this
– First of all, go to SBI Net Banking’s homepage onlinesbi.com.
– Click on New User Registration / Activation here.
– Enter account number, CIF number, branch code, country, registered mobile number, required facility and submit.
After this, an OTP will appear on your registered number and put it.
– Now select the ATM card.
– Create and submit username and login password.
– After accepting the terms and conditions and set the login password and profile password
– Choose some questions and make answers in terms of security.
– Enter the date of birth, place of birth and registered mobile number.