Shiv Sena Public Employment Agency keeps betting on local talent To give them an opportunity to find better job offers in other parts of the world like Canada.
(See also: Justo & Bueno, Ísimo’s replacement, opens first store and is looking for employees; how to apply)
recently, opened a call for Colombian carpenters who want to live and develop professionally in that country, According to the job offer, they need 20 people to do the following:
- Build, assemble and assemble frames, frames and wooden frames of buildings at the construction site.
- Manufacture, installation, alteration and repair of wooden structures and elements in wagons, ships and other means of transport.
- Install and polish wooden parts on the interior and exterior of buildings such as doors, windows, stairs and casing.
- Interpret plans, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join wood materials, substitutes and other materials, and more.
Benefits of Job Offers for Carpenters
- salary: Between 12 and 15 million pesos per month.
- Contract Type: permanent.
- Schedule: 40 hours per week.
Requirements to apply for a job offer in Canada
- Studies: Carpentry Technician.
- experience: 36 months.
- language: Intermediate English.
Those interested in applying for this offer should simply enter the following link: ape.sena.edu.co
Remember that once the required number of resumes for each vacancy is met, the application will not be available as it will go into a Monitoring Status, even if the closing date is not met.