The smartphone is such a part of all our lives that living without it is now impossible. At the same time, people are spending most of their time with their phones because of lockdowns. In such a situation if you go out of the house for some urgent work and your smartphone is lost or stolen, you may have many problems. Due to the lockdown, e-commerce platforms in many states are not providing unnecessary items, which can make it difficult for you to buy a new phone. Thus, today we are going to tell you about a strategy that can help you easily find a lost or stolen smartphone.
Read more: – .. So how old will foreign apps like WhatsApp, Google Map and Twitter be? This Indian app is facing stiff competition
Find it on your smartphone with Google Maps
1. If you are an Android user, the Find My Device feature is available. These features track the places and locations you were in. At the same time Apple users have this feature called Find My Phone.
2. To find a lost smartphone with Google Maps you must first have a phone or laptop that has an internet connection. Also, remember your Gmail account password and ID.
3. First type in Google www.googlemaps.google.co.in. After that your Google Maps will be open.
4. Here you need to enter the Google ID that was associated with your lost smartphone. 3 dots will appear in the top right after the ID is signed.
Read more: – Realm has launched a smartphone with great battery and camera for less than Rs 8000, find out more
5. After clicking these you will see your timeline option. After selecting your timeline option, you need to enter the year, month, and day for which you want to know the location history. After filling in all the information, the history of your location will be visible to you.
If. You can use this feature on Google Maps on any Android phone you want. Sign the same ID on Google Maps linked to your mobile. The way to use this feature in handsets is also a common one.
This. This feature will only work properly if your mobile and in-service features are turned on.