The 20 Best Counters Against Sedymantur in Pokemon Go in Guide. We show you the best attackers and moves. You can use it to defeat Sedimantur in a raid on Community Day in September.
What kind of pokemon is Sedimantur? Sedimantur (Bouldor) can be found in the special level 4 raid in Pokemon Go on September 18, 2022. This is an evolution of pebbles and may have evolved into broccolis.
You can get level 4 raids to match Community Day with Kissling. Here in overview we show you 20 best counters with tricks.
Defeating Sedimantur in Raid – With These Counters
- crypto-metagros with bullet slash and star slash
- Katagami with razor blade and leaf blade
- terrarium With double kick and santo blade
- Mega-Turtoki with aqua gun and aqua howitzer
- crypto-machomy With counter and balancing punch
- crypto-sumpex with aqua gun and aqua howitzer
- crypto-hariyama With counter and balancing punch
- metagross with bullet slash and star slash
- mega-garados with cascade and hydraulic pump
- mega sim cell With counter and focus push
- Lucario With counter and aura area
- crypto-impergator with aqua gun and aqua howitzer
- mega-slappore With double kick and focus push
- crypto-tangolos with tendril and leaf scourage
- crypto-chalterra With razor blade and statue of Flora
- mega-bisaflor With Wine Chops and a Flora Statue
- Masterpiece With counter and balancing punch
- jarude with tendril and leaf scourage
- kyogre With Cascades and Surfers
- crypto-cocoweek with ball seed and solar beam
Weaknesses of Sedimantur: The Pokémon is of Rock type and has Fighting, Ground, Steel, Water, and Grass weaknesses. In raids, Sedimantur primarily relies on attacks and these types of Pokémon to defeat.
Have shiny sediment? Yes. You can catch Shiny Pebbles in Pokemon Go and then evolve them.
How many trainers do you need? If you have a top-counter Pokémon and have already reached a fairly high level (40+) in Pokémon GO, you can defeat Sedymantur alone. With lower levels but stronger counters, you must rely on more trainers.