Health professionals recommend eating a healthy and balanced diet for most of your life to prevent diseases in the short, medium and long term. In addition, this good habit should be accompanied by the practice of regular physical activity according to the age and condition of each person.
It is noteworthy that despite these good habits, some patients are diagnosed with chronic diseases that result from genetic and hereditary aspects; However, following the above recommendations will make experiencing some ailments less painful and the body will be in a better position to combat them.
During the phase of aging when more certain diseases are diagnosed, However, today it is common for young people and even teenagers to be diagnosed with this type of deformity due to poor diet and sedentary lifestyle.
Before the advent of the old age phase, health professionals recommend taking certain vitamins to prevent the maladies diagnosed during this time. It is worth mentioning that these should be taken only when the doctor indicates or when he has the approval.
Vitamins to reduce the effects of aging
Newspaper clarin In its health section, it is mentioned that from the age of 40 onwards, obvious changes start taking place in the body. During this phase, The body loses water, stores more fat and begins to lose muscle mass.
However, these changes are more pronounced and impactful in females, due to the hormonal changes that usually occur at that age. Health & Personal Care Portal general of spain It is mentioned that which are the vitamins which should be consumed at the age of 40 years.
- soccer: This component is essential for strengthening and maintaining bone health. It has been estimated that from the age of 40 onwards there is a progressive loss of calcium in women; Therefore, it is important to increase your consumption of foods that contain the mineral, such as broccoli, dairy products, soybeans, kale and almonds.
- vitamin D: This nutrient makes it possible for the body to more effectively absorb the calcium that you consume through supplements or through foods that contain it. Vitamin D also strengthens the immune system and prevents depression and high blood pressure. This nutrient is obtained by sunbathing with caution; By consuming vegetables and green leafy vegetables and oily fish.
- Potassium: This nutrient acts to soothe muscle and headache pains that occur frequently during the aging phase. Significantly, migraine is sometimes caused by the lack of potassium in the body. “Some foods that contribute to improving potassium levels are pistachios, soybeans, fruits such as watermelon and bananas, potatoes, cocoa and coffee.”
- Magnesium: This nutrient is important for supporting bone and muscle health. In addition, consuming foods rich in magnesium produces antioxidants in the body that prevent constipation by improving digestion. This component can be found naturally in foods such as avocados, nuts, whole grains, unrefined grains, legumes and nuts.
- vitamin C: The largest organ of the body, the skin, is one of the parts of the body most affected by the advent of ageing; For this reason, it is relevant to increase the consumption of vitamin C, as this compound is the main product of collagen, a protein responsible for providing firmness and elasticity to the skin. This vitamin can be consumed through supplements, but it is also present in various fruits and vegetables, including kiwi, strawberries, lemons, tomatoes, oranges, paprika, broccoli, etc.