An argument with your spouse, a problem at work, a disagreement with your children, a problem cannot be solved by any institution, an unexpected event at home, there are various examples of situations that prompt us to find out how ridicule bad situations. that FACING This allows us to make better decisions and avoid increasing the severity of the conflict.
However, some people have coping techniques, because it is a practice taught under the use of violence, force and power over another person. More than a solution, an attempt is made to blame someone, avoiding a solution to the conflict, destroying relationships and preventing healthy coexistence.
If during the face you When faced with various conflicts, you tend to throw yourself into anger, sadness, despair or frustration that prevent you from reaching a solution or seeing the problem clearly. problemwe share it with you coping techniques which will allow you to create healthy, objective and peaceful skills. So stay on this note to know more.
How to develop skills FACING?
she FACING, reports the Spanish Society for the Study of Anxiety and Stress, is any activity that a person can do at a cognitive and individual level to deal with a situation. The resources of FACING It consists of thoughts, reinterpretations or behaviors that the individual can do to achieve the best results for problems.
PsicoAbreu added that each person has a coping stylethat is, a normal pattern of dealing problems. not coping style better than the other, but depending on problem, one may be more useful. Therefore, it is necessary to learn differently coping styles and select the style as required. The portal details the coping styles:
- FACING active or focused problem: There are actions that can change the problem situation and reduce the negative consequences. This is where people search for information about problemvisualize differences in solutions, plan a strategy, find support, and more
- FACING passive or emotion-focused: seeks to control the negative emotions of the problem. The person is looking for emotional support, comfort, acceptance of problemteaching, etc
- FACING avoidance: the person avoids the problem, hoping it will resolve itself or be attributed to someone. The person avoids the situation, makes excuses, uses substances, and uses humor to minimize its importance.
Psychology and Mind emphasizes that the element for a good adaptation to problem o stressor is time and flexibility in using communication styles. FACING with their strategies. Avoid using a strategy and stick with it regardless of whether it is effective or ineffective. Lamentees uniquely explore several coping strategies:
- Clarify the weak points, realizing what skills you need and how to work on them
- Strategic forms of FACING through your knowledge
- Self-reinforcement training by integrating learning in a meaningful and sustainable way
- Apply skills FACING in calm situations, not only in problems
- Know the good and bad points of the skill FACINGfrom other people and from individuals
(With information from the Spanish Society for the Study of Anxiety and Stress, PsicoAbreu, Psicología y Mente, Lamentees nice)