Entrepreneurs, investors and corporations will have a new opportunity to exchange visions, interests and foster innovation and entrepreneurship with the new edition in 2023. south summitwhich will be held again this year in Porto Alegre, Brazil,
new version of South Summit Brazil Seeks to generate real business opportunities and high-value connections between the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Latin America and the rest of the world.
The event, organized globally by IE University With the institutional support of the Government of Rio Grande do Sul, has convened startup competitionOut of which 50 finalist projects will be selected to participate in the meeting, registration will be open till Monday, January 16 and startups from any industry, origin and development stage will be able to present themselves.
Highlighting innovation and opportunities for startups across the world, the 2023 edition South Summit Brazil motto would be “shape the future” (Shape the Future) in accordance with its objective of having a sustainable and respectful meeting with the environment.
“We can bet on innovation, but it will not help us if we do not have a healthy planet. Since this new edition of South Summit Brazil, we have challenged ourselves to build a future that is always sustainable Will pass through,” South Summit founder and president Maria Benzumia said in a statement.
South Summit Brazil 2023 It will be made up of eight stages, two more than last year, and will feature 500 internationally renowned speakers and experts.
Among the participants of the 2023 edition are,
- João Kepler, CEO of Bossanova Investementos.
- Gabriela Chaves Schweri Comazetto, Head of Global Business Solutions LATAM and Brazil Para TikTok.
- Pedro Janot is responsible for expanding Richards’ operations, moving Zara to Brazil, and launching Azul Linías Ares.
- Sandra Uweara, Global CEO of Fairtrade in Zambia.
- Alfonso de los Rios, CEO and co-founder of Noports in Mexico.
- Ruchika Sikri, General Partner and Principal, Wisdom Ventures in the United States.
- Daniel Izzo, CEO of Vox Capital in Brazil.
- Sacha Spitz, co-founder and managing partner of the Argentine fund Newtopia.
- Marcelo Lacerda, President of Magnopus).
Maria Benzumia commented that after learning the first year of the event, “We are going to make sure that the results South Summit Brasil 2023 So much the better for all the actors involved”.
It should be remembered that in the previous edition of 2022, South Summit Brazil It was the meeting point for 3,300 entrepreneurs, 8,500 company representatives, more than 500 investors and 80 investment funds with a portfolio of $65,000 million; In addition to over 2,500 meetings between entrepreneurs, investors and corporations.