cyber policeSecretariat of Civil Defense of Mexico City (ssc cdmx), alerted about a new on social network viral rectus named “the one who sleeps last wins,
Where are the viral challenges youths within schools Take controlled drugs with anxiolytic and sleep-inducing properties, and as the name implies, whoever takes the longest to fall asleep wins.
loss MedicineAs they are for controlled use, they require a medical prescription, so it is presumed that they have been obtained illegally, in addition to said drugs can damage the health of minors,
Derived from permanent surveillance on the network, the cyber police unit identified the surrounding 500 events Related to minors in 2022, which took place in Mexico.
That is why the staff has strengthened the supervision they carry out on the Internet and developed a series of recommendations to protect minors while browsing the Internet:
- Configure parental control system.
- Download and update antivirus on all electronic devices.
- Use strong passwords that are different from the passwords you use for other accounts or applications that connect to the Internet.
- Establish rules about when to use electronic devices.
- Urge minors to behave respectfully inside and outside cyberspace.
- Talk to minors about the risks on the Internet.
- Be open when minors express a position.
- Be mindful of your identity when they surf the net.
- Explain the impact an online post or comment can have.
- Comment that everything that is published on the Internet will remain in the digital world forever.
For any query or guidance, as well as in case of detection of suspicious incidents in cyberspace, SSC CDMX Cyber Police telephone number 55 5242 5100 ext. 5086, email [email protected]My Police App or Official Social Media Account @SSC_CDMX why @UCS_GCDMX,
With information from Lopez-Doriga Digital