the new one Payment card of welfare pension for the elderly Is in the process of distribution in different states of the Mexican Republic. Beneficiaries of the program receive bimonthly deposits of 4,800 pesos And now they will be able to access their funds through the new card issued by Banco del Bienestar.
Entities set to receive a new card for older adults to receive their welfare pension in February are:
- Mexico City
In KolymaThe delivery of new payment cards started from the second week of February for those older adults who charge through the service desk.
for his part, in coavillaIt is expected that 2,000 new cards will be given to older adults recently enrolled in the program, as well as 10,000 more to beneficiaries who received payments through the service desk.
In Mexico City, delivery of new cards to older adults who recently joined the program also began this month. The Welfare Secretariat has informed that the cards already have deposits for the first two months of the year.
Delivery of new payment cards is an important measure to accelerate deposits And avoid paying commission to middlemen. In addition, it allows the beneficiaries of welfare pension A modern and secure means of payment to access your funds.
The officials of Kalyan Pension have highlighted the importance of banking for seniorsBecause it gives them an opportunity to access financial services and improve their quality of life.
We recommend you:
In the coming days, it is expected that the program will add more states to the banking operations to guarantee that all senior citizens have their new Banco del Bienstar card.
How to get welfare pension for elderly
If you are an older adult and wish to receive a welfare pension, it is important that you know the requirements needed to do so. Here is a list of the most relevant requirements:
1. Age: You must be at least 65 years of age to apply for Kalyan Pension.
2. Birth Certificate.
3. Valid Identity Document:
- Voting Credentials
- valid passport or
- National Institute for Older Adults (INAPAM) credentials
- or any other document proving identity issued by the concerned authority.
4. Unique Population Registry Code (CURP).
5. Proof of address (not more than 6 months old) or proof of residence from the local authority.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF SUPPORTING ADULTS
It is very common for older people to require assistance, so a trusted person can be nominated who must be registered with the Welfare Pension.
- Valid Identity Document: You can submit a valid Voting Credential or Passport or Credential from National Institute for Older Adults (INAPAM) or any other identity proof document issued by the concerned authority.
- Specific Population Registry Code (CURP).
- Proof of address not more than 6 months old or proof of residence from the local authority.
- Document proving relationship with the elderly person as per the provisions of the Single Welfare Format, which can be found in the Operational Rules of this programme.
What is March payment?
In case of death of beneficiary The person registered as his helper will be provided with the financial assistance of March payment of the amount of welfare pension only for one time.
In case the beneficiary has not nominated a helper while he is alive, it is the technical committee of the program which may decide to provide this help only after the death of the elderly person in special circumstances.
For release of financial assistance for March payment, it would be necessary that the assisted person should not have received any assistance after the date of death of the beneficiary.
In order for the March payment to be requested by the aide after the older adult has died, he or she must meet the following requirements:
- official identification
- Original Death Certificate and/or Medical Certificate: Issued by an official public institution certifying the death of the beneficiary within the next two months.
- By not reporting the death of the beneficiary during the requested period, the support automatically ceases.