Before delving into the preparation and use of this homemade tonic, it is important to understand the benefits it brings to your hair:
- Rosemary: With regenerative properties, it stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss.
- Cloves: Stimulating hair growth and strengthening follicles, reducing hair loss.
- Ginger: Nourishes hair fiber and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Green Tea: Purifies the scalp and keeps it dandruff free.
Follow these simple steps to make this effective homemade toner:
- In a pot on the stove, add 3 cups of water and 2 tablespoons of rosemary.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cloves and 1 sachet of green tea.
- Add 1 piece of ginger or, alternatively, 1 tea bag.
- Let the mixture boil for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Turn off the stove if the color of the water changes.
- Strain the mixture to remove any residue.
Instructions for using toner correctly:
- Pour the toner into a spray bottle for easy use.
- Divide your hair into sections to make sure you cover your entire mane.
- Spray the toner from roots to ends, making sure to reach the scalp.
- Do a gentle scalp massage to stimulate circulation.
- Leave the toner on for 25 minutes.
- You can wash it off or, if you prefer, leave it on your hair all day.
The pleasant aroma of this tonic makes it suitable for use at night and in the morning, leaving your hair smelling fresh and pleasant at all times.
Apply this home remedy at least 3 times a week and you will slowly notice how your hair becomes longer and healthier.
Remember to avoid brushing your hair when it’s dry and use thermal protectors when applying heat from the dryer to your hair.
Nature’s secret: Stimulate and darken hair with homemade ingredients
Discover how simple, natural ingredients can revitalize and darken your hair, giving it a healthy and radiant look.