According to Inverco data, individual pension plans have recorded an average loss of 2% over the past twelve months, even though the stock market has gained 0.9%.
Abante, Renta 4 and Kaiser Manage the most profitable products Earnings between last April and the same month of 2022 21.12% and 16.31% (see illustration).
european quality managed by Abante, recorded highest ever profitability with a 21,12% in the last twelve months. The core values of its portfolio are Unicredit 4.29% by weight; liquid air with 4.06%, followed by SAP, Inditex and Infineon Technologies.
In terms of returns in the medium and long term, Inverco emphasized that they remained positive, so that the average annual return of the 26-year pension plans represents an average annual gain of 2.5%. at 25 years it is 2%; 20 year 2.8% and 15 year 2.1%. The returns are 2.5% in the 10 year case and 1.3% in the 5 year case. The return in 3 years is 3.3%.
The net worth of individual pension plans was 82,684 million, 130 million more than last April. Contributions in April this year were 111 million, while profit was 168 million, with a negative balance of 57 million in the month,
Private Pension Plan Managers Offer Cash Rewards up to 6% To encourage transfer of these products from competing entities.
Most of these promotions apply until the end of June and coincide with the period in which income statements must be submitted.
Contributions to private pension plans are deductible in personal income tax and although this has been reduced Incentive, Unitholders can avail annual tax benefits up to 700 million.
Promotion in most cases involves a package of plans in which transfers can be made.
It is advisable to carefully analyze the various offers, their conditions and mechanisms in order to avoid unpleasant surprises later.
Caixa Bank. Pay 4% to the account without conditions for transfers made by those above the age of 50 years.
For those under the age of K50, it also offers 4% of the transferred amount if it exceeds 60,000 euros or for periodic monthly contributions that exceed 100 euros until the end of 2025.
– The bonus is 2% for entries from €30,000 or for periodic disbursements of at least €50 per month until the end of 2025.
–Power pays 1% for transfers regardless of their amount.
– The durability required by the unit varies in each section.
BBVA, It offers 1% for mobility up to 8,000 Euros.
–2% between 8,000 and 25,000 euros.
– 4% from 25,000 Euro.
–Permanency is at least six years for 4% bonus and five years for the rest.
Santander, For stays of 5 years (60 months) it offers:
– 1% for amounts between 2,000 and 30,000 euros.
–2% from 30,000 to 60,000 Euros.
–3.5% from 60,000 to 100,000 Euros.
– For amounts exceeding 100,000 euros, it offers 4%.
–For a stay of 8 years (96 months):
– From 2,000 to 30,000 euros, 1.5%.
– From 30,000 to 60,000 Euro, 3.25%.
– from 60,000 to 100,000 euros, 5%.
– For amounts exceeding 100,000 euros, 6%.
Ibarcaja. Pay 5% of the amount transferred from 30,000 Euros, maintaining the balance on March 31, 2030.
– Pays 3% of the amount transferred from €3,000 onwards with stability till March 31, 2028.
The bonus is 1.5% if you stay till March 31, 2026.
– Fixed at 3.5% for transfers greater than or equal to 60,000 Euros.
– 2.5% for tickets between 30,000 and 60,000 euros.
–1.5% for mobilization between 1,000 and 30,000 Euros.
– It also provides additional 1.5% if monthly contribution is registered above 100 per month.
–Permanent commitment is seven years.