In winter, many fruits come to the markets. It is always said that seasonal fruits must be consumed because it has many properties which are very beneficial for your health. Strawberries abound in winter and these delicious berries reach you in the months of December to February. If you include strawberries in your diet in winter, then it can fulfill the deficiency of many minerals and vitamins in your body. There are many benefits to your body by eating it.
Benefits of eating strawberries
- Strawberries are very high in vitamins and fiber. It also contains a large amount of anti-oxidants called polyphenols.
- It does not contain sodium, fat, cholesterol and is a low calorie food.
- Strawberries contain manganese, vitamin C, potassium and vitamin B9.
- It is also considered good for controlling blood sugar level and hence strawberries must be eaten in season.
- If you can take fresh strawberries, then it is good because it can relieve heart disease and diabetes.
- You can eat strawberries in any way, but you must include it in your diet.
How to join your diet?
If you want to include strawberries in your diet, then there is no such problem. You can eat it like this or else make it part of the fruit salad. If you want, you can also use it by adding it to the smoothie.
Advantages and disadvantages
Eating strawberries has many benefits for your body. It also has many disadvantages. If you consume strawberries more than necessary, then it will increase the amount of sugar in your body because it contains a lot of sugar. Blood sugar levels may increase due to excessive intake of it. This fruit may contain a higher amount of pesticides. However, how it has grown everything depends on it. You should use it properly and limit it.