Las heart disease are currently the main reason for death in the world. One of the most incapacitating and deadly of them all cerebrovascular accident; it’s called popular the strokes, Basically, the blood supply to a part of the brain is cut off, or a vessel is blocked (ischemic stroke) or bleeding (hemorrhagic stroke),
find out symptoms It is important for the stroke to happen early so that the patient has a better forecast, Once it starts, every second that passes carries a greater risk of permanent damage. It is, above all, of character cerebralso the main symptoms They are also related to this area of the body.
However, there is something that not everyone pays attention to how these symptoms may vary depending on gender who suffers it. although some are common men are less at risk of suffering them and, moreover, its symptoms are more general; Some may appear more in women particular,
Most common stroke symptoms in for men Son:
- Waste of sensitivity or strength in the middle of the body.
- difficulties for speaking or understanding to other people.
- Headache Very strong and with a very sudden onset.
- total or partial loss sight in one or both eyes.
- Trouble Walk,
in the matter of womanTypical symptoms may include:
- unconsciousness or loss of knowledge.
- Difficulty respiration,
- feeling of weakness throughout the body.
- vomit Nausea
- sudden changes in behavior and Nervousness,
stroke risk factors
Although the stroke usually appears suddenly and suddenly, It is actually a result of unhealthy lifestyle habits and circumstances. To this, of course, other factors must be added. don’t depend on the personAs it is:
- Ages: The risk of stroke increases after the age of 60.
- genderMortality rate is very high among women.
- Family history of stroke: People whose relatives have suffered it will have to pay more attention
factor that yes they can be stopped Son:
- high blood pressure: People whose values exceed 140/80 need to undergo a medical examination.
- people with heart diseases (Especially angina pectoris or myocardial infarction: these carry a higher risk of suffering a stroke.
- consumption of Tobacco and Drugs.
- excessive intake of Liquor,
- blood fat (cholesterol and triglycerides,
- sedentary life.
stroke prevention habits
regardless of being male or female risk it does not depend on itself whether or not it is a series of habits That it is possible to implement on a day-to-day basis and that helps prevent this from happening. some of them are:
- eat in moderationIn addition to reducing the amount of sodium in the diet, including adequate amounts of green leafy vegetables, lean meats and fruits in the diet.
- do more exercise, Ideally, it should be moderate, between three and four times a week.
- control blood pressure, since a quarter of the population has it too much. It is important for these types of people to monitor their blood pressure daily at home and provide these readings to their doctor when needed. In addition, they will have to have a medical follow-up, if deemed necessary.
- learn to manage stress This is the most difficult thing to achieve, but also the most important thing. Practicing activities, such as meditation, that help control this will not only prevent stroke but will have many health benefits.
- go to to be examined by a doctor Over time, that can help keep existing risk factors at bay and prevent new risk factors from emerging.
- give up smokingBecause this habit increases blood pressure, which is an important risk factor for stroke.