The schedule for subsidized fuel in Venezuela for the third week of September 2023 shows that citizens with license plates terminals 3 and 4 can fill their vehicles on Monday the 11th. Check HERE if you can access this economic support provided by the Government of Nicolás Maduro according to the information on your license plate and your ID number.
Subsidized fuel, September 2023: schedule by license plate
Review the subsidized fuel schedule for Venezuela for the third week of September, as released by the Government of Venezuela:
- Monday, September 11: plates ending in 3 and 4
- Tuesday September 12: plates ending in 5 and 6
- Wednesday, September 13: sheets ending in 7 and 8
- Thursday, September 14: plates ending in 9 and 0
- Friday, September 15: plates ending in 1 and 2
- Saturday September 16: plates ending in 3 and 4
- Sunday September 17: plates ending in 5 and 6
Fuel schedule, September 2023, according to ID number
This is the schedule to fill the tank of cars or motorcycles, regarding the month of September, according to the terminal numbers of the identity card:
- September 11: 36-39
- September 12: 40-43
- September 13: 44-47
- September 14: 48-51
- September 15: 52-55
- September 16: 56-59
- September 17: 60-63
Gasoline from September 2023: how to register your car in Patria?
Are you looking to register your vehicle for the first time to receive subsidized fuel from Venezuela? You just need to have a Patria System account and follow these steps:
- Log in to the Patria platform.
- Go to the menu, select vehicles and then click ‘add’.
- Fill out the form with the requested information about the vehicle and property.
- Click on add and save the data.