The Albiceleste beat the Green to the ever-dreaded heights, and they did it without their top symbol.
For the second day of Qualifications in South America leading up to the 2026 North American World Cup, Argentina defeated 3-0 pubic hair in peace. The duel took place at the Hernando Siles stadium, which is located 3,577 meters above sea level.
The method has a special flavor, in addition to length, and it is relevant the absence of Lionel Messi. Although the idol traveled, he was not a starter and was not on the substitute bench. Surprisingly, it is not necessarily the National Team that dominates.
The first two blows came in the initial stage: after half an hour he did Enzo Fernández and before going to the locker room, Nicolas Tagliafico. In addition, the Bolivians were left with ten after the dismissal of Roberto Fernández. The collective performance is crowned with the epilogue thanks to Nicolas Gonzalez.
OBJECTIVES, SUMMARY AND VIDEOS
- GOAL FROM ARGENTINA! Nico González made it 3-0.
- GOAL FROM ARGENTINA! Tagliafico with a header and 2-0 in La Paz.
- GOAL FROM ARGENTINA! Great albiceleste collective play finished by Enzo Fernández.
- One more for Argentina; Julian has it.
- Before Enzo’s shot, Rodrigo De Paul had already attempted a good shot.
THE FIRST FOR LA SCAONETA!
Pressed by Julián, Argentina dominated the field and Rodrigo De Paul’s shot went very close to Bolivia’s goal. pic.twitter.com/WjmB4QYeKk
— TyC Sports (@TyCSports) September 12, 2023
- Awesome Enzo! A shot hits the corner, but Viscarra manages to get it.
- Without Messi, this is Argentina’s XI.