As time passes, the body needs more care in terms of good nutrition and good lifestyle habits to protect the body from various conditions. For example, one of the biggest problems faced over the years is eye problems and little protection.
According to the National Eye Institute, The vision problems that occur most frequently around the world are myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia. These conditions arise when there is blurred vision, headache, eye strain and difficulty concentrating.
Another condition that can be caused due to carelessness in lifestyle is anemia., Mayo Clinic Explains that this disease occurs when there are not enough red blood cells in the blood or when the body destroys them more easily.
One of the main causes of this condition is iron deficiency, as it is the nutrient that produces hemoglobin for red blood cells., Another cause is a lack of vitamins such as vitamin B-12 that helps the body produce enough healthy red blood cells.
To fight and prevent both these diseases, it is necessary to consume foods rich in fiber and carbohydrates. according to website sports worldPistachios are ideal to deal with these situations.
Pistachios have many properties, including 20% vegetable protein, 28% carbohydrate, 10% fiber and 45% fat. Similarly, this food contains high amounts of vitamins B6 and E, and is rich in magnesium, iron, calcium, zinc, potassium and phosphorus.
In addition to contributing these nutrients, pistachios contain lutein and carotenoids that protect eyesight. magazine body and mind Indicates that this food has a reduced incidence of cataracts, as well as macular degeneration and vision loss.
Over the years, pistachios have also become great allies of anemia, as they contain a high proportion of Copper and iron.
Other benefits of pistachios
- They reduce stress: Thanks to their high content of phosphorus and iron, they help reduce stress levels and keep the body with more energy. In turn, this food is ideal for avoiding anxiety.
- control weight: Having vegetable proteins and carbohydrates, they provide a high satiety power, thereby reducing appetite.
- aphrodisiac: According to the magazine Body and Mind, Arab doctor Avicenna explains that pistachios “are aromatic, relax and stimulate the stomach”. In addition, since it contains zinc, it helps to improve the synthesis of sex hormones.
- Prevents cardiovascular problems: Vascular disorders are reduced by the consumption of pistachios, as they contain phytosterols and fats.
- prevent diabetesPistachios are rich in fiber, which promotes intestinal transit and regulates blood sugar levels. people with diabetes usually They use them to lower the glycemic load present in other products.
Similarly, research referenced by the American Pistachio Growers Organization indicates that, among nuts, pistachios have been shown to respond more to gamma waves, which are those that favor cognitive processing, information retention, learning, and perception.
In turn, another recent study by Loma Linda University (LLU) in California in the United States reported that “consumption of pistachios between meals may favor brain functioning and levels of concentration at work.” “, they specify. ,