National superintendence of migration Informed on the requirements, types of assessment, conditions and deadlines for the process of temporary residence permit In favor of foreigners in irregular migrant status for this year 2023.
What are the conditions?
He requester The following conditions must be met:
a) Being in an irregular migrant status in accordance with Article 35 of Legislative Decree No. 1350, the Legislative Decree on Migration on the effective date of this resolution.
b) Do not have a current criminal, police and judicial record in Peru or abroad.
c) Do not enter alerts into the system of the Criminal Police Organization – Interpol.
d) in cases of obstruction to entry into the national territory provided for in sub-paragraphs a), b), c), d) and e) of point 48.1 and of sub-paragraphs b) and c) of point 48.2 of Article 48 should not be involved. Decree Legislative No. 1350, Legislative Decree on Migration.
e) Register the biometric data with the Immigration Information Registry – RIM. This condition is considered fulfilled when the foreigner satisfactorily registers his biometric data in the pre-emigration registration.
f) The process is individual. In the event of the intervention of a proxy or representative for adults, adults with disabilities that prevent them from expressing their will and minors, the submission of documents in accordance with the provisions of Articles 56-A1, 56-B2 and Legislative Decree No. 1350 , 56-C3 of the Regulation on Migration Regulation.
What are the requirements?
He temporary residence permit It is granted exceptionally by the competent immigration authority in favor of a foreigner who is in a situation within the national territory irregular migrant,
before the end date of temporary residence permit Granted, the foreign person beneficiary of the permit can choose one of the migrant properties established in the current migrant rules, according to their personal status or the activity they carry out in the national territory, if they choose to stay in the national territory.
The beneficiary of the permit is obliged to comply with the provisions of Article 10 of Legislative Decree No. 1350, Legislative Decree on Migration.
The temporary permit of permanent residence enables the foreigner to carry out activities in accordance with the national legal system.
It is The administrative process is pre-assessment, with a maximum duration of 30 business days, subject to negative administrative silence,
loss Requirements The administrative procedure for approval is as follows:
- please present form (free) which is obtained at the Digital Office www.gob.pe/migraciones or national superintendence of migration , migration,
- Indicate the receipt number and date of payment for processing rights.
- Present a passport or similar travel document recognized by the State of Peru or a simple copy of any valid identification document in your country of origin.
- Submit an affidavit not to file a current criminal, police and judicial record in Peru or abroad.
- Criminal police organizations – submit an affidavit not to have entered an alert into the Interpol system, nor to have an obstacle to entry into the national territory provided for in sub-paragraphs a), b), c), d) and e) of points Getting involved in affairs. 48.1 of point 48.2 of article 48 of Legislative Decree 1350 and literal b) and c) of the Legislative Decree on Migration.
- When the application is processed in favor of minors, it is necessary to submit the requirements established in the preceding points 1, 2 and 3.
- For minors, the presentation of the documents indicated in point 3 or a copy of a birth certificate valid by the Consulate General of Peru and the Consulate General of Peru applies. foreign Ministry or induced, unless the latter document has been submitted to the entity in any prior administrative process.
- Application Submission Deadline
He The period for submission of application for migrant regularization is 6 months.is counted from the coming into force of this resolution.
- Period of validity of temporary permit of permanent residence
as a result of the process of receiving temporary residence permit migration issues Temporary Stay Permit Card – CPP, valid for one calendar year, Its grant recognizes regular migrant status in the country, enabling the beneficiary foreign individual to carry out activities within the framework of Peruvian law.
- Presentation to persons of legal age with the intervention of proxy
For people of legal age Agent needs:
1. Present a General Power of Attorney or Power of Attorney registered in public records with a validity of last 30 calendar days Or consular power legalized or apostate by the Ministry of External Affairs.
2. Identify yourself through your National Identity Document – DNI in the case of a Peruvian and in the case of a foreigner Temporary Immigration Card or Immigration Card or Temporary Residence Permit Card or Identity Card In the latter case, you must also attach a plain copy of the document, issued by the Ministry of External Affairs.
In the case of foreigners having expatriate status in Peru, they must have current permanent or residence status and as long as their expatriate status enables it.
- Submission of applications for persons of legal age for persons with disabilities
For old people with disabilities or, which prevents him from expressing his will in an unambiguous manner, to the legal representative or the person legally concerned:
1. Present the original of the document which recognizes the legal representation or the legally concerned figure which it exercises in accordance with the provisions of current national regulations either by judicial resolution or similar public instrument.
2. Know yourself by yourself National identity document – DNI, In the case of Peruvians and in the case of foreigners a valid temporary immigration card or immigration card or temporary residence permit card or identity card issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in the latter case you must also attach a simple copy of the document.
- Submission of application, change or extension of resident migrant status, temporary residence permit or migrant regularization procedure for children and adolescents
The father, mother, guardian or agent must:
1. Identify yourself through your national identity document – DNI, in the case of Peruvian and in the case of foreigner, present your identity document, in accordance with the provisions of Article 15 of Legislative Decree 1350.
2. Present the minor’s original birth certificate, which has been validated or authenticated by the Peruvian Consulate and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, unless a limited requirement has been presented in any prior administrative process at the unit.
3. Sworn statement of the representative, where indicated:
Yo. Name and surname of both or one of the parents, guardian or representative, as the case may be, of the minor.
Second. Type and number of identity document, corresponding document recognized by the State of Peru or official document issued by MIGRATION, both or one of the minor’s parents, guardian or agent, as the case may be.
4. In the case of a guardian, in addition to the requirements established in points 1, 2 and 3, he presents a certified copy of the judicial authority of the sentence or judicial resolution that granted him such status or similar public means.
5. In the case that it is processed by proxy, the following requirements are presented:
Yo. Which are established in 1, 2 and 3 digits.
Second. In addition, it presents a power of attorney granted by both or one of the parents or guardian, where it is indicated that it applies to the application process, change or extension of resident migrant status, temporary residence permit or migrant can initiate the regularization process. For the purposes of completing the procedures before immigration, the power of attorney presented has a maximum validity of 90 calendar days, counted from the date of its issue.