Search
Saturday, December 10, 2022

Thandive Newton Denies ‘Magic Mike 3’ Exit Was Alleged Channing Tatum Fight

thandie newton will no longer act together Channing Tatum in the future magic mic’s last dance, But she denies that her exit was the result of an alleged argument with Tatum, who stars in and produces the film. ,Vanity Fair Reps have reached out to Newton and Tatum for comment.)

It was announced on Wednesday that Salma Hayek will replace Newton in the third Magic Mike Installment as the new female lead. A Warner Bros. spokesperson issued the following statement variety: “Thandiway Newton has made the difficult decision to walk away from producing at Warner Bros. Pictures.” magic mic’s last dance to settle family matters.” Newton’s spokesman denied a report by sun The alleged feud between Newton and Tatum, daily mailMailOnline, “This report is completely false.”

earlier that day, sun reported that last week an argument between Newton and Tatum became “unimaginably vicious,” which reportedly reached “astonishing” levels before walking away from the set. “They got out of the debacle at the Oscars,” claimed a crew member. Will Smithslap on stage Chris Rock. “It was a tense exchange of words, but suddenly it escalated – Channing got into this car and he disappeared,” the source said.

filming on the third Magic Mike The film was reportedly halted after 11 days. The source claimed that after the conflict, Tatum said, “I’m no longer working with him.”

sun It did not clarify on whose side Newton and Tatum took their alleged disagreement over the Oscars. However, there Huh Smith and some relationship between the two sides. Newton starred with Will in the 2006 The Pursuit of Happyness And Jada Pinkett Smith Appeared with Tatum in 2015 Magic Mike XXL. Zoe Kravitz, Tatum, who has been engaged to Tatum since last summer, previously shared her opinion on the incident, captioning an Instagram of herself on the Oscars red carpet with the following: “Here’s a photo of my dress at the awards show where we clearly are attacking people from the platform now.” He then posted a picture of himself on Vanity Fair The Oscars party wrote, “And here’s a picture of my dress at the awards show after party – where we’re clearly shouting profanity and now assaulting people on stage.” Both of Kravitz’s posts have since been removed.

more great stories Vanity Fair

– The “Hot Mess” Duchess at the Center of a ’60s Sex Scandal
– for justice Girls: Looking back on the show after 10 years
– Johnny Depp-Amber Heard Trial: How Did It Come About?
– Amanda Seyfried wants to reprise her role as Elizabeth Holmes
– how cast this is us won equal pay
Will Smith banned from Oscars for 10 years after slap
— netflix Ultimatum Reality offers a tragic twist on romance
— From the Archive: How David Zaslav Became America’s King of Content
– Sign up for the “HWD Daily” newsletter for industry and awards coverage – plus a special weekly edition of “Awards Insider.”

Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.

Latest News

Related Stories