Electric cars are a reality in Spain and you only have to take a quick look at the roads to see the number of vehicles of this type already circulating in our country. You may already know some of the advantages that this type of vehicle offers over combustion vehicles, but we bring you a detailed list below.
When it comes to getting a car, there may be many options, such as buying an electric one or a combustion one or whether to get a new car or a second one – hand. It is important to consider all the options to decide what is best for you and your pocket.
Despite the modernization of the car fleet that various European governments are trying to achieve, the truth is that the second-hand car market is stronger than you think, and there are many options to get a auto with these characteristics. , such as Wallapop, Milanuncios or even BOE auctions.
The 5 best-selling electric vehicles
If, on the other hand, you are one of those who have decided to switch to electric cars and leave combustion vehicles forgotten once and for all, you may be a little lost as to which one to choose for yourself without making a mistake. . Below we will show you some of the main advantages that electric cars have, but for now here are the 5 best selling electric cars in the last month in our country, if you are thinking of buying even what is this:
- Tesla Model 3
- Be Nero
- Smart #1
- MG 4
- Cupra was born
The 10 advantages of electric cars
Electromobility is one of the main motivations of the major car manufacturers, as European emission regulations become stricter and electric vehicles establish themselves as the best option for many driver. If you are hesitating whether to switch to electric vehicles soon, here we have compiled 10 advantages that these vehicles offer over combustion vehicles:
- Zero emissions: Electric vehicles, unlike combustion vehicles, do not produce any emissions of polluting gases.
- Maintenance: Since electrics don’t have components like oil or filters, maintenance is cheaper (and easier), which you’ll thank in the long run.
- Refueling: With high fuel prices, it costs more to fill the car tank. With electricity, on the other hand, you can save a lot of money because a full charge can cost you less than 10 euros.
- Less wear and tear: Electric cars have less wear and tear because they don’t have combustion engines or clutch gear changes, which makes things easier in the workshop.
- Regenerative braking: Electric vehicles have a regenerative braking system that utilizes the energy used during braking to recharge the vehicle’s batteries.
- Purchase incentives: Electric cars have many aids for their potential buyers, such as discounts on their purchase or installation of chargers in your home.
- Greater efficiency: Although initially electric motors left something to be desired, gradually they became very efficient in terms of energy consumption per mileage travel.
- Comfort: You must have noticed how much less noise electric vehicles make, and this represents a huge improvement compared to combustion vehicles, not only because of the smell of fuel compared to batteries but also because of the absence of noise while you drive. .
- Zero label: Electric cars, as you already know, have a zero label that allows them to enter almost any city without any restrictions and you can circulate in the BUS-HOV lane.
- Tax advantages: As if that were not enough, electric vehicles benefit from lower taxes compared to combustion vehicles.