Undoubtedly one of the most anticipated promotions in all of Mexico is the spectacular 3×2 in Wines and Spirits. You can find this promotion in the Soriana chain stores, La Comer group, Chedroui, Bodegas Alianza, Superma and Walmart, which got up early to the competition and want to go public with customers.
Buying online is becoming more common: it’s easier, more reliable and safer. Just create your shopping list, add them to the cart, choose the purchase method and wait for them in the comfort of your home.
In recent years, membership or subscription initiatives have gained a lot of weight, and as a result of the pandemic and fewer visits to physical stores, many consumers need to receive products on a regular basis. Their interest is already piqued, and leveraging it with a membership that gives them additional benefits is, in theory, a safe bet.
In this context, Walmart launched Walmart Pass in 2021, a membership that provides users with savings on specific products from the Same Day section of Walmart.com.mx.
How much does Walmart Pass cost?
Monthly membership costs 49 pesos, or annual payment of 499 with a credit or debit card and benefits apply with a minimum purchase of 299 pesos in the online store’s Pantry departments: Groceries, Dairy, Fruits & Vegetables, Delicatessen, frozen and others. But, be warned, this applies exclusively to the Same Day section of Walmart.com.mx.
Pre-sale of wine and spirits 3 take 2 pay
Walmart will apply 3 x 2 on all wine and spirits except beer and coolers from May 17 to 21. Promotion limited to 33 bottles per customer.
Applies to similar products of the same brand.
Tips for Taking Advantage of the 3×2 in Wine and Spirits
- The sale of liquor starts at 10 am. Experts recommend coming to the supermarket at that time so that you can get everything kept fresh on the shelf
- Avoid hoarding, be polite and don’t take more than the number of pieces the store provides.
- Wait for your credit card to be deducted and start paying next month
- Have a variety of bottles and learn more brands
- Remember this doesn’t apply to beer
- If you’re planning on buying a few basic bottles, paying for months with no interest may not be the best option.