- This horror series is a superhit
- 9 films are released from time to time
- But it’s fun if you look at it in this order.
If you like to see a world full of paranormal activity, wandering spirits and mysterious voices, then you will also want to dive into the Conjuring Universe. After entering this scary world, people are often confused about which movie to watch first – Nun, Annabelle or The Conjuring. If we look at this horror series that progresses and recedes, then the story of the second film seems confusing. If you are a victim of this confusion, then watch these movies according to the formula mentioned here ie sequence. IMDb shared this sequence on Instagram. Let us know if these films are consecutive…
1. The Nun: The Nun by Corin Hardy was released in 2018 and it shows a world of horror that everyone is convinced of. Its story is a monastery around 1952.
2. Annabelle Creations): After The Nun, look at Annabel’s Creation, whose story is set in the year 1955. Which is the story of a haunted doll. You will see a nun somewhere in this film. The film was directed by David Sandberg.
3. The Nun 2: After this, watch the new horror movie The Nun 2 which tells the story of the year 1956. Where Sister Aain is seen again in a new style. The film was directed by Michael Chavez.
4. Annabelle: Annabelle may have been released before Annabelle was created, but its story takes place 12 years later. In this film, Annabel meets Doctor Ward Horton for the first time. The film was directed by John Leonetti.
5. The Faith: This film may be in the lower rung but it is the first film in this universe. But if you look at this figure, you will understand the story better. The film is directed by James Wayne.
6. Annabelle came home: Gudiya’s horror is more evident in this film. The film’s narrative is set in such a way that it tells more of the Conjuring story. Gary Doberman wrote the story with James Wayne and also took on the role of director.
7. The Curse of La Llorona: The story of this film is set in The Conjuring Universe around the year 1977. The priest seen in Annabel also appears in this film. Although this film looks different, but if you look at the details, you will be able to connect it with the world of conjuring. The film was written by Michael Chavez and directed by Tobias Iconis.
8. The Conjuring 2: The story of this film is around the year 1976-77. The film has a deep connection with The Nun. So, to understand the secrets, you have to watch both films. This film is also directed by James Wayne.
9. The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It): The story is set in the year 1981. Which is better seen in the end. This film is directed by Michael Ko Chaves.