There are different types of conversations in WhatsApp Messenger, such as: chats with companies or companies, unknown numbers, groups, etc. Therefore, the aforementioned instant messaging platform has created a new tool called “Search Filter”. Would you like to know how to do this? activate and use? At Depor we explain it to you straight away.
The Search Filter feature is not new, in fact it has been tested in the WhatsApp beta program for Android for several weeks, but does not reach the stable version as it is constantly being changed at the request of beta users. As the name suggests, they are used to find specific chats according to your medical condition
Previously there were only the following filters: “All”, “Unread”, “Personal” and “Companies”. The new update of the application changed the name of the second to last one to “Contacts” and removed the last one that we just mentioned. This included groups and communities. A new filter for group conversations has also been added.
This is how you can activate the new WhatsApp search filters
- First, download the beta version of WhatsApp for Android. Don’t worry, here we will show you how to get them.
- Now enter the name of the application “WhatsApp” in the search bar.
- Access the app and scroll down.
- Here you will see the opportunity to become a beta tester. If you can’t find it, click the link below.
- Accept the terms and conditions and wait a moment to start downloading WhatsApp Beta. Then open it when you have it.
- As you can see, the new search filters are already enabled at the top of the main interface: “All,” “Unread,” “Contacts,” and “Groups.”
- To use the filters, simply click on any of the filters and the app will organize them automatically.
These are the signs to recognize malicious messages on WhatsApp
- First, check that WhatsApp doesn’t have any pending updates. Sometimes the app is updated to fix security vulnerabilities.
- Avoid opening suspicious links whether they are sent to you by your friends or unknown people. These could automatically download a file that contains viruses.
- You can recognize a suspicious link because the URL is usually short and you cannot see the full address.
- Do not pay attention to messages that come from unknown numbers, especially if they come from abroad. Often they try to offer you a job with the pay that everyone wants, and if you fall into the trap, they force you to download an application with a virus.
- The popular price scam. This is a fake message in which they offer you a price or discount at a well-known store before giving you the “gift” (which never arrives) and also forcing you to download an application.
- Do not provide any code. Cybercriminals will politely ask you to share an authentication code that they say was “accidentally sent” to you. If you grant it, they will be able to access your WhatsApp account from another mobile phone.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Have you learned a useful trick? This application is full of “secrets”, codes, shortcuts and new tools for you to continue trying. For more WhatsApp notes in Depor you just have to enter the following link and that’s it. What are you waiting for?