While the world is concentrating on the possibility that the CCP virus could leak from a Wuhan laboratory that caused the COVID-19 pandemic, major Chinese online news portals simultaneously posted a news report saying the Italian prime minister acknowledged that the outbreak appeared. in Italy earlier than in China. The Italian embassy in Beijing quickly denied it, calling it a lie.
On June 7, major Chinese news portals, including 163.com, Tenqq’s qq.com, and the main military website of the Chinese communist regime xilu.com all posted the same news, claiming that for the first time, Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi in a video acknowledged. interview at the Prime Minister’s office on that day that the COVID-19 epidemic had already begun to spread in the summer of 2019 in northern Italy, including Milan.
The news also highlights: ‘In terms of timing, it could be a full six months earlier than the appearance of the COVID-19 pandemic in Wuhan, China.’
The news spread quickly on Chinese websites and social media through a large number of online commentators, social media influencers and media professionals. Fifty-cent bends [paid pro-Chinese regime online commentators] and little pinks [pro-communist Chinese] said in the news that Western society accused the Chinese regime of disguising the epidemic, “is a thief who calls other thieves.” ‘
However, the Chinese news portals did not provide sources for their reports.
On the afternoon of June 7, the Italian embassy in China refuted the false news in its official account on the Chinese social media website Weibo: “Today, some articles appeared on certain social media that commented incorrectly and unfounded on the source of the COVID attributed. -19 pandemic to the Prime Minister of the Italian Republic, Mario Draghi. The Italian embassy firmly emphasizes that the content of the prime minister’s remarks in the article is entirely a lie, and that the news has no basis at all. ”
Following the announcement by the Italian embassy, some social media accounts that reported the fake news started deleting it.
Some Chinese netizens said: ‘The authorities have said that the internet is not a place outside the law, it means that rumors about our government departments and heroes and martyrs cannot be made; but this does not apply to rumors about foreign governments. ”
The fake news on Chinese websites about the source of the pandemic appeared at a time when the United States and the international community are still calling for the source of the CCP virus (Chinese Communist Party) to be investigated, while at the same time providing additional information. . and reports are still being made available highlighting the potential that the P4 laboratory in Wuhan, China was the source, either accidentally or as a configuration.
On June 6, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken states that the US government is determined to reach the origin of the COVID-19 virus, and has limited it to two scenarios: animal to human and laboratory lick. In both cases, the disease has its origins in China. The COVID-19 pandemic only erupted in China’s Wuhan city in late 2019, and China publicly acknowledged the outbreak in January 2020.
In 2019, Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte signed the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) agreement with China, a global strategy of the Chinese communist regime to expand its political and economic influence by offering loans to infrastructure development to other countries . Italy is the first European country to sign the BRI.
Last year, Italy was hit hard by the COVID-19 epidemic. This year, the new Italian government led by Draghi is taking a tougher stance on the Chinese regime.