MEXICO.- A Canadian company has a vacancy for a bodybuilder with a salary of 30,000 pesos per month, but requires that you speak basic English and have experience.
According to the vacancy published by the National Employment Service (SNE), the candidate is not required to study and those interested can apply till June 4.
What are the requirements for the job position?
- Minimum 3 years of experience required as a bodybuilder, which can be verified by a car dealership or a workshop supported by the dealership
- must speak basic english
- It is not necessary that you have studies
- You must understand, be aware of, and comply with federal, provincial and municipal regulations that affect the operation of an auto body shop as well as occupational health and safety.
- You must use tools and materials safely
- You must comply with all laws and regulations regarding paint, thinner, and other materials.
What are the tasks to do?
- Repair vehicles based on quotes and as per manufacturer standards
- Verify parts against quotes and ensure proper parts are ordered and received
- Vehicle preparation for dent pulling job
- Notify management of any additional repairs needed
- Notify management of any difficulties or problems that may interfere with the performance of quality work or cause a change in delivery date
- Keep your workspace clean and tidy after each task
- Maintain equipment and materials in good working order
- Keep their skills up to date, by following up with the necessary training in the performance of their duties
The company provides social security, health care insurance, overtime pay, and a fixed-term contract.
Interested persons can apply for this job through the website of National Employment Service till June 4.