The victim was tortured in her bedroom and later strangled to death by the alleged perpetrators, who fled. Photo: Courtesy.
A man shot to death in the city of Pedro Juan Caballero, Department of Amambay, in the early hours of this Sunday. So far, nothing is known about the alleged facts and the reason why it was reported to the Public Ministry.
It happened in the Jardín Aurora neighborhood of the city of Pedro Juan Caballero. The victim was identified as Alberto Anastasio Medina Mancuello, 34 years old. The man was tortured and later beaten to death inside his home.
You can read: A man was shot twice and remained in the state
According to the National Police report, at least six heavily armed men came to the house of the victim, who was then sleeping with his wife. The attackers forced the gate, broke the blind door and entered the house.
The perpetrators of the crime locked the victim’s wife in another room while they tortured the husband. Later, the criminals killed the victim with a shot to the head and fled the scene. As yet nothing is known of their whereabouts.
Read More: CDE Hospital Officials: No Psychiatry Shifts Anymore Until July
The National Police investigated the incident through an anonymous telephone call at the police station in the area. Police officers arrived on the scene and were greeted by the victim’s wife. The woman told what had happened, and asked the investigators that the case should be left open.
Criminal officers were called, who served more vanilla, namely 7.62 calla. Agents from the Homicide Department of the National Police were also present and the case was brought to the Public Ministry.
You may be interested: Hell on your device: a young man reported that he was abused by two men
The alleged perpetrator has been identified as Hugo Álvarez, 19, who has multiple criminal records and an arrest warrant against him. Photo: Courtesy.
The man was wounded by two gunshots in the emby and was taken to a city hospital, where he arrived in critical condition and remains hospitalized. the alleged perpetrator was arrested by agents of the National Police.
The victim was identified as Isaías Palacios Saucedo, 29 years old, who was left with a serious injury to the reproductive system as a result of the blows he received. The alleged authority is identified as Hugo Álvarez, 19 years old.
It may interest you: CDE Mental Health Hospital: no longer changed to psychiatry until July
The incident took place in Pa’i u, a neighborhood in the city of Emby, and the alleged perpetrator resides in Villa Bonita, a neighborhood in the city of Villa Elisa. He is infamous and has an arrest warrant against him, according to a National Police report.
He was detained in possession and charged as the alleged perpetrator of the attempted murder, the stolen motorcycle was reported and the weapons used were found. The arrested and suspected cases are available to the Public Ministry.
Read more: Hell in his workplace: a young man reported that he had been abused by two men
The National Police was alerted by a call on the 911 system and later marshals managed to arrest the suspects after a search was made in the area where the incident occurred on Saturday afternoon. So far what has happened is unknown, but it has been discussed.
The victim was transferred to the District Hospital in critical condition and continues to be admitted to the said care center. Volunteer Firefighters also came to the scene to help the injured. The case has been shared with the corresponding investigations of the Public Ministry.
It may interest you: Mallorquin commercial premises are attacked and G. 35 million and cell phones are stolen
In the early hours of Friday, a man was wounded by a criminal who was walking with a machete in his hand.
Residents in the area of the city of Asunción have complained that they are constantly victims of robberies and material damages from criminals who roam the area. They reported in the early hours of Friday that a man had been injured by a criminal who was walking with a machete in his hand. Everything was recorded on security camera images and they are asking for help from the authorities.
Complaints were made to the police station and the victims live on the streets of Montevideo. One of the victims reported that a man entered his garden two weeks ago and set fire to his truck, which completely caught fire.
“He went into my room and set my truck on fire, we don’t know why. I had a loss of millions of dollars, the man was arrested and charged, but the Office of the Prosecutor decided to replace the measure of freedom and now he walks on the streets again. It is not the Police’s business, it is justice”, expressed SNT Néstor Acuña, a neighbor and victim of the cases.
He pointed out that the latest incident happened on Friday, at 4:00 am, when a man who was walking on his way to work was hit in the hand by a man with a machete. The victim resisted the attack and was wounded in the arms with a machete.
“We do not have more information about this man who was attacked and injured. Yesterday they woke up in marbles full of blood and we decided to see the security footage where we could see what happened. We are tired of the wave of suspicion, we are not supported by any authorities”, we confirmed.
For that part, Sandra López told that it is an area where the neighbors are quite united and even some houses have installed cameras and all have alarm buttons. “There are alarm calls on our phones. At this time, because of the hour, we didn’t hear what happened to this man on the street.
The police and the Public Ministry asked for the public’s help and requested that the video of the attack go viral so that they can see how the criminals are acting in the area. “They are close, but we need the help of the authorities. Criminals work in groups and are armed, he pointed out.