Hyundai has launched a new venue (Hyundai 2022 Venue). This mid-size SUV has already received 15,000 bookings before its launch. However, customers have to wait a minimum of 3 months for new venue delivery. However, the company still has a backlog of 25,000 old venues. An official of the company said that Hyundai India will first clean the backlog of the old model. However, some customers have replaced the old venue with a new venue.
According to an ET report, Hyundai Motor India Director (Sales, Marketing and Services) Tarun Gorg said that Hyundai has a total backlog of 135,000 units of older models. We have informed the customers who are buying the new venue that they have to wait for 3 months. Many times the problem of semiconductor remains in front of the company.
Hyundai Venue Sale
Hyundai Venue has been a popular choice since its launch. Its sales have increased in the last 3 financial years. In FY 2019-20, 93,624 venues were sold in the domestic market. In the 2020-21 financial year, 92,972 venues were sold in the domestic market. At the same time, in FY 2021-22, 105,091 unit venues were sold in the domestic market. Despite the shortage of semiconductors, there is a demand for venue in the Indian market.
Read more- Ola, Hero, this company got into trouble for Okinawa! I saw 50 thousand electric scooters sold
5 Things That Make The New Hyundai Venue Special
1. The new Venue segment gets the first power drive seat with 4-way seat adjustment and the segment’s first 2-step rear cleaning seat. Its ex-showroom price ranges from Rs 7.53 lakh to Rs 9.99 lakh.
2. The new Hyundai Venue has been launched in the market with multiple engine options and multiple transmission options. The three engine options include 1.2L Kappa petrol, 1.0L Kappa Turbo GDI petrol and 1.5L U2 CRDi diesel engine.
3. The new venue is full of many smart features. It includes Smart Electric Sunroof, Remote Engine Start with Smart Key, Wireless Phone Charging, 6 Speakers, Smartphone Connectivity, Bluetooth Multi-Connection, Remote Climate Control, Remote Door Lock / Unlock, Find My Car, Find My Car, Tire Pressure Info, Features like
Read more- The wait is over! This bike will be launched in a month, everyone will stop talking; Here are the full details
4. In terms of safety, the company has 6 airbags, automatic headlamps, cornering lamps, park assist rear camera, vehicle stability management, hill assist control, ABS (anti-lock braking system) with EBD (electric brakework) and EBD (electric brake force). ) Added. Electric brake force distribution at the new Hyundai venue. Safety features like Electric Stability Control (ESC) are provided
5. To improve connectivity, the new venue has more than 60 advanced Blookink features, including updated over-the-air software. Features include Bluelink features such as car tracking in case of theft, vehicle notifications in case of theft, car stop in case of theft, monthly health report, sunroof control, climate control.