The most exciting product among those consulted was the cookie. Many salty cookies and those called water cookies appeared as healthier, and it turned out that they are now seen in packages with many octagons of extra printed on them. Even with some sweets.
Another neighbor commented, “That’s great information that sometimes no one takes into account. When you have that warning, you pay more attention. The cookies surprised me, the many cookies that She was assured that she was healthy and now she is in the clear.” These new warnings about the change in the package you are taking.
Compliance with the front labeling law dispelled some myths about supposed diet products, but it also set off alarm bells among consumers in the field. For this reason, experts recommend aiming for moderation, but without overdoing the product.
Samuel García, nutritionist and benchmark for healthy points for the province’s Ministry of Health, offered five tips to adapt to frontal labeling:
1. Don’t panic. More and more black seals will appear on the packaging, but it’s just a matter of paying more attention when choosing each food.
2. Respect your own consumption habits. If one is addicted to food and finds that it has too many hallmarks, it can be put on the diet, but in excess.
3. Choose Homemade and Handmade. Whenever possible, it is advised to cook at home or choose artisan shops, with less processing.
4. Not removing the products completely. It is not necessary to consume zero Black Stamp, you just need to be more restrained.
5. Involve children in shopping. Boys should gradually get into the habit of reading packaging, knowing the ingredients and knowing what affects their health.