Sunday, January 29, 2023

The province handed over 26 mobile phones to the provincial police

Within the framework of National Law 27351, the Ministries of Social Development, Health and the Provincial Energy Company (EPE) signed an agreement with Cooperative Genrando Solidaridad, through which it invested 84 million pesos to guarantee the safe installation of UPS Will go Care of Power Dependents registered in Registry of Power Dependents (RUCS) for health related problems.

The UPS is an alternate source of power to meet the demand in the event of a possible outage in service.

The event, organized at the EPE Central Administration, was attended by Danilo Capitani, Minister of Social Development; Mauricio Causi, head of the provincial energy company; Romina Carrizo, Under Secretary of Health; Virginia Vela, Provincial Director of Territorial Development; and Luis Durgal, president of the Generating Solidarity Cooperative.

In this regard, Capitani stressed that “by signing this agreement we are guaranteeing an inalienable right such as the right to life, so that all people have access to electricity service as a fundamental support for their lives.”

“We are convinced that these are public policies that we have to deliver, especially to the most vulnerable families in different localities, and thus reach resources where they are most needed,” Capitani said.

Home Rufinoweb Siglo21 1600X800 1

For his part, Causi said that “in this administration we redirect effort in social policies, it is a symbolic matter, we bought 200 pieces of equipment to be used according to the priorities set by the provincial health authority”; and added that “the effort of different sectors of the province is very important, to move forward in proactive inclusion policies, responding to an area of ​​the community that needs state assistance to have a good quality of life.”

In turn, Carrizo stressed the importance of “coordinated work among the various sectors to specify the status of electricity dependent for health reasons as established by national and provincial laws”.

In conclusion, Vella expressed that “the implementation of this policy has to be coordinated with the work cooperatives throughout the province, so as to create a safe environment for the installation of UPS at each address with the intervention of the Ministry. Dependent on electricity ” .

compromise
The agreement is part of the Good Practice Program coordinated by the Directorate of Territorial Development with the aim of guaranteeing a social policy that guarantees the right to life.

In this phase, 200 UPS were purchased with an investment amount of 60 million pesos, which will be installed for electrically dependent users with high criticality levels. These 200 units have been added to the 35 UPS installed in previous years.

On the other hand, the installation and maintenance of the UPS will be carried out by the cooperative, as well as the verification of the intra-home installation and, if necessary, it will intervene to remove the electrical risk. The provincial investment for these works is 24 million pesos.

It should be noted that, in both Greater Santa Fe and Greater Rosario, 65% of the electric dependents are concentrated and the remaining 35% are scattered throughout the province.

electrode dependent user
National law 27351 establishes that distributors must provide, at the request of an electricity-dependent user, a generator set or suitable equipment, free of charge, with the necessary electrical energy to be able to meet the demand for medical equipment determined by a health professional. be able to provide.

In addition, the beneficiaries would enjoy a special free rate treatment in the public service for the provision of electricity.

On the other hand, said law establishes that the Ministry of Health of the nation, through its respective agencies, shall create and be in charge of the Registry of Power Dependents for health related issues.

Nation World News Desk
Nation World News Deskhttps://nationworldnews.com
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news