The result will be… Artificial Intelligence predicts the winner of US vs. Rayados

0
1
The result will be... Artificial Intelligence predicts the winner of US vs. Rayados - Fox Sports

Matchday 5 of the MX League is underway and one of the most fascinating matches we have this weekend is America vs. Rayados, a power-to-power duel that is already defined by the artificial intelligence predictions. Will go.

Despite the losses they have suffered and the rotation, América is fighting for the general leadership against Rayados, in addition to Tigres, that is why it seems to be a very exciting game that promises goals.

America vs Rayados: Who will win in Liga MX?

At Fox Sports we asked the Artificial Intelligence ‘Bing’, which belongs to Microsoft, a question about which team is most likely to win, which led us to our surprise that despite a tie, the most advanced would be… America!

Read Also:  Ukraine's allies vow to send more anti-aircraft systems

“The matches between América and Rayados de Monterrey are usually very equal and balanced in all their lines. Statistically, after analysis of data and variables, the US will have a higher probability of winning with 39%, while there will be a 32% probability for Monterrey and 29% for a tie,” he said.

Given how close this Liga MX duel seems to be, we asked them what the most likely exact outcome would be, which revealed that there would be no defeat of any kind, as everything could be defined by the minimum.

“It is difficult to predict the exact result without knowing data like lineups. “A statistical analysis indicates that the most viable outcome is 2-1 in favor of Club America, in addition to a possible 2-0, 1-1, 1-0, 0-2 and 2-2,” the artificial intelligence said.

Read Also:  Arizona county certifies election after judge orders

América and Rayados will face each other this Saturday, February 3 at the Azteca Stadium field, with the match starting at 9:10 pm.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here