Thursday, August 11, 2022

The seven cheapest automatic cars on the market

In less than eight years, according to data from a report by the Online Information System of the Argentine Automotive Market (SIOMAA), Number of patents for vehicles with 0km automatic transmission increased by 28%a. going from representing 7% of the total in 2015to represent a 35 per cent so far in 2022.

During the first semester of the current year, it was recorded that 47% of the 0km models offered have automatic transmission as the only optionwhereas 25% offer it as an alternative to the manual box. 28% continue to maintain the traditional mechanics.

speed though slower than other regions of the world -such as Asia, Europe and the United States- The development of automatic gearboxes is a reality in comparison to manual gearboxes in Argentina, And, in the automotive market, it is becoming increasingly clear that Resistance to change is less and less understood. tendency to Prioritize comfort, comfort and efficiency automatic ones; Against total control and—above all—the habitual attachment of the clutch pedal, increasingly marked.

Read Also:  Under Armor shares tank after sudden losses, warn of gains

In this sense, it is Ranking of the seven most economical 0km automatic models in the local market, It is worth clarifying that the price of each unit corresponds to the most accessible entry model, of course, other options with higher prices. It is also about the official prices that automakers publish every month (and which are not always reflected in dealerships).

Toyota Etios
renault sandero
renault sandero
The entry-level version of the Nissan Versa comes with an automatic transmission
The entry-level version of the Nissan Versa comes with an automatic transmission
Toyota Yaris.  The Japanese brand offers it in its four- and five-door versions
Toyota Yaris. The Japanese brand offers it in its four- and five-door versions
Fiat Cronos will introduce grid changes starting this month
Fiat Cronos will introduce grid changes starting this month
Volkswagen Polo
Volkswagen Polo
fiat pulse
fiat pulse

The pickup isn’t swayed by the advanced automatic practicality either. These are the four most accessible automatic models in Argentina today:

ford ranger
ford ranger
Toyota Hilux
Toyota Hilux
The Nissan Frontier was refurbished and offers an automatic gearbox from its input versions
The Nissan Frontier was refurbished and offers an automatic gearbox from its input versionsNissan Press
Volkswagen Amarok
Volkswagen Amarok
Nation World News Desk
Nation World News Deskhttps://nationworldnews.com
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news
- Advertisement -