The next one Thursday September 21 new edition of Tour of Cine Frances to be more clear the twenty-seventh since this project began 1996 thanks for the work New Age Movies, Cinepolis THE Embassy of France in Mexico and the Federation of Alliances Françaises.
As every year, seven films of French origin will be released in cinemas in Mexican republic on 73 cities, where the public has more than a month, until Wednesday October 25to enjoy this selection with many different genres such as drama, comedy and mystery.
less than 170 complexes of Cinepolis Circuit at the national level they will be part of Tour of Cine Frances this year. It should be noted that once the attendees have purchased their cinebono, which consists of four tickets in the traditional complexes or two tickets in the VIP complexes with a value of $200 pesos Tickets are on sale from this September 12.
Below is the complete list with details on each of the seven products:
Under the Stars (Ázucar y estrellas) – dir. Sébastien Tulard
- Synopsis: Since childhood, Yazid He has only one passion: cooking. Raised in the midst of an adoptive family and multiple foster homes, nothing was preordained to her for that career. However, her determination and creativity helped her succeed in the elite world of cooking.
The star of the movie Belaïche’s interest, Loubna Abidar y Christine Citti based on the true story of Yazid Ichemrahen and his biography book Dream of a child star where he tells how the young man overcame his traumas and changed his irrepressible nature to work for the most sought-after pastry chef and become the best.
Stop your lies (Miente conmigo) – dir. Olivier Peyon
- Synopsis: After agreeing to be the ambassador of a famous brand of cognac, which is celebrating its bicentennial, the novelist Stéphane Belcourt returned to his homeland for the first time in 35 years. That’s where he met LUKE, the son of his first love. Memories flooded him: the first experiences of youth, the uncontrollable desire, the bodies that came together, a love that had to be silenced… This first love was called Tomáš THERE 17 years.
Guillaume De Tonquedec, Victor Belmondo y Guilaine Londez They are part of the main cast.
Le Livre des solutions (The Book of Solutions) – dir. Michael Gondry
- Synopsis: Marca film director, flees with his production team to a small town to finish editing his film at his aunt’s house Denise. In the area, his creativity is manifested in a million ideas that throw him into a strange chaos as he tries to overcome his demons. Marc Then he started writing the “book of solutions”, a guide of practical advice that might have the answer to all his problems.
Pierre Niney, Blanche Gardin y Françoise Lebrun They are part of the main cast.
My crime (Mi crimen) – dir. François Ozon
- Synopsis: Madeleine a beautiful young actress, penniless and not very talented, who lives in pair in years 30. Unfortunately for him, he was accused of murdering a famous producer. With the help of his best friend Pauline, a young unemployed lawyer, was acquitted of killing in self-defense. Apparently a new life full of success and fame awaits him, but what really happened is about to come to light.
Nadia Tereszkiewicz, Rebecca Marder e Isabelle Huppert They are part of the main cast.
A New Beginning (Un nuevo comienzo) – dir. Philippe Lefebvre
- Synopsis: Alain y Diane they live with 30 years. Alain in his head, he’s still there 30 years. But for Diane, things are very different. The routine, the empty nest syndrome and on top of a job with 50 It’s like a bad disease, they produce a slightly euphoric effect for him. Alain LOVES Diane with all his heart and ready to do an unexpected madness for her, something very dangerous to help her regain her vitality.
Franck Dubosc y Karin Viard They are part of the main cast.
See Paris again (Recuerdos de París) – dir. Alice Winocour
- Synopsis: One Saturday night, Mia He was trapped in a terrorist attack in a Paris bistro from which he made it out alive. Three months later, still unable to return to his life and only remembering fragments of that night, Mia He decides to investigate the survivors of the attack and examine their memories to find a way back to happiness.
Virginie Efira, Benoit Magimel y Gregory Colin They are part of the main cast.
A serious profession (Un trabajo en serio) – dir. Thomas Lilti
- Synopsis: Benjamin a student who, after failing medical school, and despite his lack of experience, accepted a job as a math teacher in a school in the suburbs of Paris. Without receiving any training, he discovers the difficulties and benefits of being a teacher in a secondary school where he finds a group of students and colleagues with whom he can form close relationships and with whom will change his view of the said profession. The film shows an interesting picture about school education.
Vincent Lacoste, François Cluzet e Adèle Exarchopoulos They are part of the main cast.