The seven-time WWE Champion commented on a possible return to the ring

0
0
Mojo

Former WWE 24/7 Champion Mojo Rawley recently talked about the possibility of returning to in-ring competition after a three-year absence.

Rawley joined the Stamford-based company in late 2012. He spent nearly nine years as an active competitor on NXT, Monday Night RAW and SmackDown. The 37-year-old held the 24/7 Championship seven times and won the 2017 André Giant Memorial Trophy before being released from his contract in April 2021. Since then he has left in-ring action.

During a recent interview with SEScoops, Rawley discussed the possibility of returning to in-ring competition. He revealed that he planned it and received many “unbelievable” offers.

Read Also:  By the beach, Ludvika Paleta raises the temperature in a sexy swimsuit

“I think it’s been three years, almost three and a half years since I wrestled my last match in WWE. I’ve been wanting to go back for a long time. I already planned it. There are some amazing deals. I just need to find the one that makes the most sense. There are a lot of things going on right now, but I miss it a lot,” he said.

Mojo Rawley last competed in May 2020 when he lost to Shorty G on an episode of SmackDown.

Although he later set up a business after his departure from the Stamford-based company, the former 24/7 Champion revealed in an interview with WrestleZone’s Bill Pritchard that he has unfinished business in the ring.

Read Also:  Agreement in principle to end the Hollywood screenwriters strike

“Yes, I want to do all this. I had a bad lung disease with COVID that took me out before I could do everything I wanted to do in the ring. So there are a lot of things inside the ring that I still want to do as a competitor, but you know what professional wrestling is. “I want to bring it all together,” he said.