Thursday, November 30, 2023

The Spanish, the travelers with the greatest adventurous spirit

She self study HE personal challenge and meet new people life forms, are the main reasons that encourage Spaniards to leave their comfortable place to travel. According to the travel agency eDreams, the 41% of Spaniards say they left their comfort zone on their trips and a 37% They plan to do so soon. Overall, 78% of Spaniards admit to being interested in adventure travel.

Among the eight countries that participated in the study (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, United States, Portugal, United Kingdom and Sweden) Spain placed itself in second place, after the United States.

The least adventurous travelers in Europe are the British with a percentage interest which 44% followed by the Germans (65%) and the Swedes (64%). After this study, young people among 25 and 34 years They are the most open to living these types of experiences (81%) compared to adults over 65 (41%). Regarding gender, they are the men those who feel safer making these trips (71%), while women are located in a 64%.

Read Also:  UK increases military spending by 5.6 billion European coins to "counter provocations" from Russia and China

Aspects that make a trip into an adventure

Loss Spanish respondents They emphasize that improvisation during travel is one of the main elements when traveling on an adventure trip, placing luxury as the least prominent element. That is shown in adults over 65 years old traveling alone is what drives their most adventurous spirit (25%), while young people between 35 and 44 years old they don’t care this element seems to be something important (8%).

while the men show more intrigue on long-term vacations (15%), women They focus on improvisation (31%) and survival (20%) as the main ones sources of adventure.

Read Also:  Vu and Hull take over from an Ewing that failed at Walton Heath

Regarding travel motives outside the comfort zone In terms of age, young Spaniards between 18 and 24 years old are looking for a personal challenge on these trips (30%). On the other hand, those over 65 years old They consider changing their daily life and learning new ways of living as the main impetus for making these trips (28% both). By gender, men seek self-directed learning (28%), while women value personal challenge more (31%).

Nation World News Desk
Nation World News Desk
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news