Kindness of the holiday season redesigned the Sprouts Farmers Market with fresh new products available in-store and online. Customers can now order turkey and holiday meats, ready meals and party trays through November 22 at sprouts.com/holiday. Sprouts stores will be open on Thanksgiving from 7 am to 4 pm; Christmas Eve 7–19; closed Christmas; New Year from 7 am to 8 pm; and New Years from 7:00 to 22:00 (regular hours).
“Holidays are one of my favorite seasons at Sprouts. Our dedicated markets are full of unique finds and matching options that add flavor to any holiday event or event, ”said Sprouts CEO Jack Sinclair. “Our team is committed to making this holiday the best, but with simple online pre-orders and delicious offers such as organic and natural turkeys raised without any antibiotics. And just like the farmers’ market, you are destined to find something special. home, be it delicious young wine or artisanal cheese. “
Pre-orders are available at sprouts.com/holiday include:
- Natural turkey (no antibiotics, never) 12-14 pounds and 18-20 pounds.
- Organic Free Run Turkey – 10-12 lbs.
- USDA Choice Beef Ribs Roast – 6 or 8 lbs.
- No antibiotics ever, coiled ham – 8-10 lbs.
- No antibiotics, uncured, coiled ham, no added sugar – 8-10 lbs.
- Five fully cooked meals ready to reheat and serve (vegan roast option available)
- Ready-to-serve party trays including trays with fresh fruit and vegetables, meat and cheese, hearty sandwiches, desserts, etc.
Pre-orders are available until noon Thanksgiving. December pre-orders will resume on December 6th.
Delivery and pickup orders
Beginning November 14, shoppers can place delivery and pick-up orders for holiday meats, fully cooked meals and thousands of holiday ingredients at shop.sprouts.com. Thanksgiving delivery is available while stock is available.
Only in Rostock
A holiday of kindness for all:
- Sprouts Gluten Free Rosemary Sage Filling
- Kevin’s Paleo Sweet Potato Puree
- Tattooed chef stuffed with cauliflower and rice
Sweet and savory cheeses for cold meats:
- Somerdale Chocolate Orange Wensleydale Cheese with candied orange chunks and milk chocolate
- Somerdale Wensleydale Whiskey Ginger Cheddar with spicy whiskey and sweet and spicy ginger
- Chavrie Cranberry & Orange Peel Goat Cheese Log topped with juicy cranberries and candied orange peel
The seedling cellar selects wine varieties:
- Chao Bella Prosecco
- Après rose
- El Paseo Red Sangria
- Pinot Noir Pinot Noir
- Sauvignon Blanc Top Sail
- Ready-to-Decorate Yogi Reindeer Gingerbread Houses and Cookie Sets (available mid November)
- Hot cocoa bombs and chocolate Christmas logs
- Festive crowns with fruits
About Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.
Sprouting is a place where goodness grows. True to its farm heritage, Sprouts offers a unique open-plan grocery experience with fresh produce right in the heart of the store. Sprouts naturally inspire wellness with a carefully selected range of healthy foods paired with dedicated people. The health food store continues to offer the latest in healthy, innovative products made from organic, plant-based and gluten-free ingredients. Headquartered in Phoenix and one of the fastest growing retailers in the country, Sprouts employs approximately 35,000 people and operates more than 360 stores in 23 states across the country.
To learn more about Sprouts and the benefits it brings to communities, visit about.sprouts.com.