New York, March 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “US Gene Therapy Market – Industry Outlook & Forecast 2022-2027” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06247892/? utm_source = GNW
In addition, there is increased support from regulatory bodies for product approvals and the provision of quick names to the products, which encourages sellers to manufacture the products at a faster pace.
The US gene therapy market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 43.44% during 2022-2027
MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND TRENDS
• Increased market access for gene therapies
• Introduction of Universal Car-T Therapy
• Increase in strategic acquisitions
• Increased funding for R&D activities of gene therapies
The US gene therapy market will achieve an absolute growth of more than 771.00% in terms of revenue between 2021 and 2027.
US GENERATION THERAPY MARKET SEGMENTATION
Among the product-type segments, the CAR-T therapy segment dominates the US gene therapy market, which represents a 51.96% share, followed by non-CAR-T therapy with 48.04% in 2021.
Based on the vector type, the US gene therapy market is divided into retroviral and others. The other segment includes adenovirus, adeno-associated virus, herpes simplex virus and non-viral vectors. The retroviral segment accounted for a large share of 51.96% and others with 48.04% in 2021
Based on end users, the market is divided into hospitals, cancer care centers and academic and research centers. The hospital segment dominated the market with a share of 56.45%, followed by cancer care centers with 35.87%.
Market segmentation by vector type
Market segmentation by product type
• Motor T-therapy
• Non-motor T-therapy
Market segmentation according to indication
Market segmentation by Gene Transfer
• In vivo
Market segmentation by end user
• Cancer Care Centers
• Academic and Research Centers
The US market for gene therapy is witnessing the high competition among the sellers. The market is characterized by the presence of several pharmaceutical and several small-scale companies. With the changing market landscape, the competition is intensifying due to some recent high value M & As.
• bluebird bio
• Bristol Myers Squibb
• Gilead Sciences
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche
Other prominent sellers
• Abeona Therapeutics
• Astellas gene therapies
• Autolus Therapeutics
• Candel Therapeutics
• Castle Creek Biosciences
• Evox Therapeutics
• Freeline Therapeutics
• No biotherapeutics
• Generation Bio
• GenSight Biologics
• Janssen Pharmaceuticals
• Colon Tissue Gene
• Krystal Biotech
• Board therapy
• Poseida Therapeutics
• Organic pass
• Sana Biotechnology
• Sarepta Therapeutics
• Solid Biosciences
• VBL Therapeutics
• Voyager Therapeutics
THE REPORT INCLUDES:
1. The analysis of the US gene therapy market size and growth rate for the forecast period 2022-2027.
2. It provides comprehensive insights into current industry trends, trend forecasting and growth drivers across the US gene therapy market.
3. The report provides the latest analysis of market share, growth drivers, challenges and investment opportunities.
4. It provides a complete overview of market segments and the regional prospects of the gene therapy market.
5. The report provides a detailed overview of the provider landscape, competitive analysis, and critical market strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06247892/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.