Leonisa, the renowned Colombian company that produces underwear, swimwear and other accessories for women, has job opportunities where it can earn up to 7 million pesos.
1. Computer Security Analyst
The individual selected as a Computer Security Analyst will be responsible for technically ensuring compliance with security policies, guidelines, and standards impacting applications to mitigate cybersecurity risks.
You must identify and analyze vulnerabilities, risks, suspicious behavior, attacks, and other security events experienced by applications on publicly accessible servers.
The requirements to apply for this position are as follows:
- At least two years of experience in similar positions
- Application Security: Management of OWASP TOP10, OWASP ASVS.
- Agile and DevSecOps CI/CD methods
- Cloud fundamentals (Azure, AWS or GCP).
- Frontend development: Angular, React or Vue.
- Desarrollo Backend: .NET (Framework 4.xy .NET Core) or Java (EE, Spring).
- Intermediate or advanced English
- Lives in the city of Medellín
Whoever fills the position will receive a salary of $7,000,000
2. Retail Coordinator
The requirements for applying for this position are as follows:
- Be a professional in marketing or a career in business
- Lives in the city of Bogotá
- Your own vehicle (car) is essential.
- You have good Excel skills
- Commercial experience in the retail channel of at least 3 years
- Advanced English desirable
- Knowledge of Power BI.
Whoever is selected for the position will be responsible for managing relationships with customers and/or consumers across different formats (owned stores, large operators), building valuable relationships to contribute to the development of the company and strengthening the team in his care.
The elected person’s salary is $4,300,000
3. Sponsorship for the logistics assistant to study work technology
With this opportunity, each chosen person, sponsored by Leonisa, in consultation with the CENSA institution, can learn the profession of work technician in the field of logistics assistant in the distribution center.
The focus of the study is on warehousing, storage and goods distribution processes.
The total duration is 1 YEAR, 6 months of study and 6 months of practice.
Anyone who takes part in the program receives the following financial support from Leonisa:
- 50% of SMLMV and affiliation with EPS during the school year
- 75% of the SMLMV and membership of the EPS and the ARL in the practical phase.
A percentage of this financial support must be used to cover the costs established by CENSA for each level of training.
To apply for this position, the following requirements must be met:
- I am over 18 years old
- Be a bachelor graduate.
- You have not previously signed a training contract, that is, you have NOT carried out any work practices and for this you have not received any financial support equal to a certain percentage of the monthly minimum wage.
- Have full-time availability
- If you live in Medellín or the surrounding area and do not meet this requirement, please do not apply.
- You do not have an employment contract with a company for the duration of the sponsorship.
- You have a high level of commitment and sense of responsibility
The course will start in November 2023 and the salary will be announced on the day of the interview.