For each job, applicants are selected who demonstrate sufficient skills and abilities to perform the duties for the vacancy they are applying for.
The vacations, which can be consulted at https://sidca2.unilibre.edu.co/, are distributed in three groups according to the process in the Integrated System: Prosecutor’s Office, Judicial Police and Management and Supportwhich are related to the special Protection program and corresponding to professional, technical and hierarchical care, these two modalities will be offered:
· Modality of admission with 742 vacancies, in which all citizens can participate without any kind of distinction, those who currently work in the Office of the Prosecutor, and who prove the requirements and conditions to complete the work.
The promotion of the modality with 314 vacancies, in which only those public servants who hold the administrative right in the Office of the Attorney General of the Nation, can participate in the job.
It should be noted that any citizen will be able to enroll and enroll from a maximum of two different offices in the entry modality, or in one for entry and one for promotion, if they already have the right career in the Office of the Prosecutor.
The general requirements to apply are:
· Be a Colombian citizen.
· In the case of prosecuting jobs, without prejudice to the provisions of article 127 of Law 270 of 1996, it is required to be a Colombian citizen by birth.
· I fully accept the rules established in the agreement 001 of 2023.
· Register in the SIDCA2 application.
· Load in the SIDCA2 application all the documents that are intended to be required for the stage of minimum requirements verification and later in the film evaluation test. These documents will be uploaded until the closing date of registration and will be considered for one or the other jobs for which you decide to participate.
· Submit registrations for the selected job or both jobs.
The rules of the game for the current employees of the Prosecutor’s Office who want to participate in the promotion process are:
· Be a server with special career rights in FGN and hold such rights in the office selected immediately below.
· Achieved an excellent level since the last survey in 2011.
· Disciplinary or fiscally unprepared within five years prior to the date of commencement of registration.
Payment of registration fees
Those who wish to participate must pay a registration fee and the value depends on the hierarchical level to which the office in which they wish to participate belongs, as follows:
– Professional Level Jobs: equivalent to one and a half days of the current legal monthly minimum wage for 2023. ($58,000 COP)
– Technical and care level jobs: equivalent to one day of the current legal monthly minimum wage for 2023. ($38,667 COP)
The presentation of the written evidence can be done in one of the 32 Colombian capital cities and for this, the applicant must choose the city where he registered for the office or two, paying attention to the fact that it must be the same city as the evidences. they are imposed on the same day.