A new report has identified the best weed cities in the United States and several California cities have reached the top 10. Real Estate Witch The US Bureau of Statistics, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Bureau of Economic Analysis, Google Trades, Weed Prices, DCS Global Solutions and Data ranks the 50 Best “Weed Cities” in the US. Yale.
To find out which areas are the last “weed cities”, the website looks at marijuana legitimacy, Google search, weed prices and the number of tacos in the area, among other criteria. In fact, the No. 1 weed city is Denver, Colorado. Washington and Colorado were the first to legalize recreational marijuana in 2012.
Here are 5 of California’s top 10 cities and weed-related fun facts, he says Real Estate Witch:
- No. 3 ፡⁇ Sacramento
- “Sacramento has the lowest weed price of any of the 50 cities surveyed. One ounce of high quality weed ($ 212) costs $ 106 less than the national average ($ 318).”
- No. 5: San Jose
- “San Jose residents are expensive places to live, but they spend 1.6% of their annual income on marijuana, making it one of the most affordable weed cities on our list.”
- No. 7: San Francisco
- “San Francisco residents spend 1.7% of their annual income on weeds – the second-lowest percentage of all cities surveyed – so they can work harder and play harder.”
- No. 8 ፡ Sum Sandy
- “Out of 1.5 major stores per 100,000 residents, San Diego has 92% more stores than the average Metro (0.8) on our list.”
- No. 9: Los Angeles
- “Stone urns in the City of Angels receive 3.3 distributions per 100,000 inhabitants – 140% more than the average city surveyed (1.4).”