The year 2021 will be very exciting for the country’s auto sector. Most vehicles could not be introduced in the automobile market due to the corona epidemic last year, but now companies are very keen to release new models in the market. Most companies from Royal Enfield to Honda are going to offer their vehicles this February. So let’s learn about those bikes –
1. Royal Enfield Himalayan: Royal Enfield, the country’s leading performance bike maker, is launching its famous adventure bike Himalayan in a new incarnation. Recently the price of this car was also leaked to the internet. It is said to be priced at around Rs 2.51 lakh. It has Tripper Navigation as well as some other advanced features. It will be available in three new colors including Mirage Silver, Pine Green and Gyanite Black. It uses an air cooled engine with a single cylinder capacity of 411 cc. It produces 24.3bhp of power and 32Nm of torque.
2. Triumph Trident 660: Leading Italian automaker Tromimp is also set to launch its highly affordable bike Trident 660 this February. The bike will be launched in the Indian market through the Complete Built Unit (CKD) route. Its price is around Rs 7 lakh. In it, the company uses a 660cc 3-cylinder engine that produces 80bhp of power and 64Nm of torque.
3. Suzuki Hayabusa: Japanese automaker Suzuki has recently released a teaser for its new Hayabusa bike. The bike will be officially launched on February 5th. The bike is being brought to India through the Complete Built Unit (CBU) route. Despite trying to keep its price to a minimum, experts say it could start between Rs 20 lakh and Rs 22 lakh. In addition to the new headlamps, LED taillights and new body graphics will also be used. The bike is powered by a 1,340 cc 4-cylinder DOHC liquid cooled engine that produces 195 PS of power and 155 Nm of torque.
4. Java 42 Black Edition: Java will launch the new black edition of its famous bike 42 in February. This new bike was spotted on several occasions during testing. It gets a new exhaust pipe system with new headlamps, turn indicators housing and a new blackout alloy wheel. Apart from this, some other cosmetic changes have been made in this bike, which are different from the current model. On this bike, the company used a 293cc single cylinder liquid cooled engine that produces 26.5bhp of power and 27Nm of torque. Recently the company has increased the prices of its bikes.
5. Honda CB350: Japanese automaker Honda has recently released a new teaser of its upcoming bike CB350 Scrambler. This new bike will be the cafe racer model of the CB350. In it, the company uses a 350cc engine that produces 21bhp of power and 30Nm of torque. It will be offered with a 5-speed gearbox, which is reportedly sold by Honda Big Wing dealerships. It will officially go on sale on February 16th.