Through the public employment portal, you can find hundreds of job offers for those who want to work in the Condition can apply for some of the available positions.
Until Wednesday, September 20th, on the website mentioned above, There are more than 400 places to join various public institutions that are looking for specialists from a wide range of areas and in different regions of the country.
Regarding the latter, it should be noted that filters are possible on the platform to find an offer that meets the applicant’s wishes. This allows you to distinguish on the site which area is looking for new workers or whether or not previous experience is required for a particular position.
In return, data on the advertised position will be published, such as B. Income, performance conditions, functions, place of work, training and experience requirements, process calendar, and email to which questions must be sent.
What vacancies are there?
The public positions sought include, among others:
- Laboratory Nursing Technician (San Carlos Hospital, Ñuble Region)
- Social worker or social assistant (Hospital de Calama, Antofagasta region)
- Conaf Forestry Brigadier (From Atacama to Magallanes)
- Night educational direct contact (metropolitan region and others).
- Grocers (metropolitan and other)
- Workshop monitor (metropolitan region and others)
- Maintenance Assistant (Metropolitan Area)
- Accounting Assistant (Metropolitan Area)
- Operating unit for electrical engineers
- Service Assistant (Valparaíso region)
To know all the available positions in detail, you can visit the Public Employment website (click here). It should be noted that the site is constantly updated, so a new vacancy may appear in one of the sections within a few hours.
How do I apply?
First of all, it is necessary to have an account on the website www.empleospublicos.cl and fill out your CV online.
You will then need to upload the documents requested in most calls, such as B. a copy of your identity card, a certificate of your level of education, and certificates or documents that prove your professional experience.
In some cases, applicants will have to answer questions about experience and motivation for the position, which will also be taken into account when evaluating different applications.