OXXO has an extensive banking network in Mexico that allows customers to make both deposits and withdrawals.
With more than 19,000 branches throughout the national territory, OXXO It has become one of the easiest options for bank transactions, becoming a kind of “biggest ATM” in the country.
In general terms, OXXO offers the service of withdrawal in cash at its stores from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., every day of the year, including Sundays and holidays. This service is available to different customers banks who can withdraw cash through their cards debit.
Nationwide, there are 17,400 branches of OXXO, owned by Femsa. These stores have expanded their services, including payment for services, deposits and withdrawals, thanks to an agreement signed with the Government of Mexico.
It is important to note that the service withdrawal in the money of the branches of OXXO under certain conditions.
Every transaction of withdrawal has a limit of up to $2,000. Additionally, the availability of cash at the store checkout may also affect the likelihood of making a purchase. withdrawal so it is advisable to check the availability before attempting the transaction.
Banks who can withdraw Oxx:
1. Banker: All cards debit
2. Citibanamex: Cards Let’s go
3.Scotiabank: All cards debit
4. Bancoppel: All cards debit
5. Banco Azteca: All cards debit
6. Banco del Bienestar: All cards debit
To make a withdrawal money in a branch OXXO you need:
-Present the CARD debit where you make the withdrawal.
The hours available for withdrawal are as follows:
– From Monday to Sunday, from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm It is available even on holidays.
It is important to know the fees applicable for this service, which vary depending on the debit card banking institution:
– Withdrawals from BBVA, Scotiabank, Santander, BanRegio, BanCoppel, Banco Azteca and Citibanamex have a commission of $17.00.
– Withdrawals from Banjercito have a commission of $15.00.
– Withdrawals from Banco del Bienestar have a commission of $15.00.
– Spin and Saldazo withdrawals have a commission of $12.00.
It is advisable to verify the applicable commission according to your banking institution before making the payment. withdrawal.
Loss banks which is widely accepted OXXO for service to deposit child:
6. Azteca Bank
7. Citibanamex (Banamex)
9. Welfare Bank
10. Spin (Affirm)
11. Saldazo (Afirme)