These days the method of deceiving the common people through fake website is being used a lot. In such a situation, the PIC fact check of the Press Information Bureau on the occasion of Secure Internet Day released the list today. This list contains links to some websites which are actually fake. The special thing is that anyone can be deceived by looking at the URLs of these websites and understand them as a government scheme website.
Don’t forget to visit these websites
PIB Fact Check shared links to a total of 7 websites. The URL of the first website looks like the Central Excise Government. At the same time, the second link looks like a website for free registration for a scholarship. At the same time some of the links are kept as government schemes. Here are 7 websites that can help you stay away.
ALSO READ: Kejriwal’s daughter loses selling sofa online, knows how to escape
Also read: Warning! Dangerous Android app on over 10 million phones, you should also check
Let’s stand together for a better and safer internet!
– PIB FactCheck February 9, 2021
This way, you can use the internet to stay safe
In addition to links to fake websites, PIB Fact Check also gives some tips for using the Internet securely. These are as follows:
1. Always use only a secure internet connection.
2. Do not click on unknown links or be careful while doing so.
3. Avoid downloading insecure content.
4. Trust only official links.
5. Double check any information before posting it.
6. Stay away from online scams.
7. Update antivirus on your system or laptop.