Sunday, November 28, 2021

They work on Pele to remove a tumor in the colon.

Sao Paulo. Pele underwent an operation to remove an apparent tumor on the right side of his colon.

Albert Einstein Hospital in Sao Paulo reported on Monday that the 80-year-old football legend is in an intensive care unit and will be transferred to a room on Tuesday.

Pele said on his social media on Monday that the surgery was a “great victory”.

Pele went to the hospital last week for a series of routine exams to detect a tumor.

“I thank God for feeling great and allowing Dr. Fabio and Dr. Miguel to take care of my health”Pele said. “Last Saturday I had surgery to remove a suspicious lesion in the right colon. The tumor was identified during the tests I was told last week.”

“Luckily, I’m used to celebrating big wins with you. I am going to face this game with great optimism and happiness to be surrounded by a smile on my face, the love of my family and friends.”

Read Also:  Choice plot surrounds the English-New Zealand opener at Lord's

Edson Arantes do Nascimento was hospitalized last Tuesday and used his network to deny that he was in poor health.

“People, I haven’t passed out and I’m in good health. I went for my regular exams, which I couldn’t get earlier due to the pandemic. Please tell that I won’t play next Sunday,” he tweeted. joked.

Pele, the only player in history to win three World Cups, had difficulty moving after a failed hip replacement operation in 2012. He had to use a wheelchair in public. He has also been admitted to the hospital for kidney and prostate problems.

Pele was the champion at the 1958, 1962 and 1970 World Cups. He remains the historic scorer for the Brazilian team with 77 goals.

.

Nation World News Deskhttps://nationworldnews.com
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news
- Advertisement -