Thursday, September 28, 2023

This is how you can equip your home with Infonavit credit

Beneficiaries of Infonavit can now access a new loan of between 9,461 and 63,073 pesos to refurbish their house.

With Equip your home, which has started operations instead of Green Mortgage, the same interest rate of the mortgage loan will be administered, which is between 3.09 percent and 10.45 percent.

The approved amount can be used by workers to buy household appliances or other eco-friendly, energy-saving items, so this program seeks to provide incentives to formal businesses and national producers.

For this loan, Infonavit is working with the Confederation of National Chambers of Commerce, Services and Tourism (Concanaco Servytur) and the Confederation of Industrial Chambers (Concamin).

Unlike the Green Mortgage, emphasized Carlos Martínez, general director of Infonavit, Furnishing your home is optional, that is, the borrower can request this credit for the purchase of appliances, floors, coatings; improvement of water and drainage services, among others.

You can also install lamps, bathroom furniture, air conditioning or incorporate elements that contribute to the reduction of housing costs and to adapt the facilities to habitability and accessibility for people with disabilities. , he explained.

How to Equip your home work?

The only requirement to access this financing is that workers meet the 1,080 points requested by Infonavit to request a mortgage loan.

To request it, there must be a balance between the credit limit and what you are requesting, that is, there must be an excess of 9,461 pesos, the minimum loan amount.

The distribution of this money will be done on two cards, where one of them 80 percent of the total will be deposited for the purchase of things you want to install at home; The remaining 20 percent will be placed on another card for payment of the work. In this case, the money can be withdrawn.

The repayment period is the same as a mortgage loan.

The maximum age to request it is 70 years for men and 75 years for women and it has the same mortgage loan payment solutions and the monthly payment part of the payment calculated to settle the mortgage loan.

Unlike the Green Mortgage, Furnishing your home does not have a product catalog, so borrowers can choose the product they want, as long as it meets certain saving criteria – energy or water -.

How is it processed?

To access this loan, the worker must follow the following steps:

*Log in to My Infonavit Account


* Choose the Infonavit Credit or Total Infonavit Credit option, to get a new or existing house

*Integrate the file with all necessary documents

*Request Furnishing your home when requesting a loan

*Formalize the credit before the notary

*For signing works, cards must be requested by contacting (55) 6266 2453 to agree on a date and time

* If you already have the cards, call again to activate them

Nation World News Desk
Nation World News Desk
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news